Rosalina's guidance

Hello, there. I'm Princess Peach. And this is my story...!

Did you know that I have a cosmic sister? Her name is Rosalina.

She was a great help in guiding me to become a loving Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom.

It went a bit like this....

Princess Peach: Hi there!

Rosalina: *Giggles*

Princess Peach: What's so funny?

Rosalina: Nothing, it's just there's so much you could learn if you want to become a Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom..

Princess Peach: Like what? I just turned 21 and I want to become a really loving Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom! What can you teach me?

Rosalina: Well, how about these? *Holds up a pair of cosmic looking anal beads and giggles a lot*

Princess Peach: Ohhh, what are those pretty things??

Rosalina: They're called anal beads..

Princess Peach: anal...beads....? They look so amusing, they must be fun, I think!! M-may you please show me how they work?

Rosalina: *Pets Princess Peach's hair* Of course... Why don't you lift up your dress if that is okay with you, so we can get started if you don't mind?

Princess Peach: Hehe, whatever you say!! *Cutely bends over and her pink dress lifts up*

Princess Peach giggled and eagerly lifted up her dress, revealing her lacy pink panties. She was excited to try out the anal beads, her curiosity getting the best of her.

Rosalina smirked as she took the beads and started demonstrating how to use them. She carefully inserted the first bead into Princess Peach's tight backdoor, causing the princess to let out a surprised moan.

Princess Peach's face turned red as Rosalina continued to insert the beads one by one, stretching her slightly with each addition. Rosalina's skillful hands and gentle guidance made Princess Peach feel a mix of sensations she had never experienced before.

"O-oh my!" Princess Peach gasped, feeling a combination of pleasure and embarrassment. She couldn't believe she was trying out anal beads with Rosalina, but she found herself enjoying the unique sensation.

Rosalina continued to move the beads in and out, increasing the rhythm and pace. Princess Peach's moans grew louder, her body squirming with delight. She felt a tingling sensation building up inside her, and her cheeks were flushed with arousal.

"Ah! Rosalina, this feels amazing!" Princess Peach cried out, her body trembling with pleasure. She lost herself in the moment, forgetting all about her royal duties and responsibilities.

Rosalina grinned, enjoying Princess Peach's reactions. She leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You're doing great, my dear. Just relax and let go."

Princess Peach nodded, feeling herself reaching a climax like never before. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the sensations as she finally let go and experienced an intense orgasm that rocked her entire body.

Afterward, Princess Peach and Rosalina lay back, catching their breath. Princess Peach felt a newfound closeness with her cosmic sister, grateful for the intimate experience they shared.

Rosalina picked up the used anal beads and examined them closely. "Mmm, Princess Peach, you have such exquisite taste in toys," she said, as she licked the beads clean, making sure not to miss a single spot.

"You taste so sweet, my dear. I'm glad I could share this experience with you," Rosalina continued, her voice soft and alluring. "Your moans and gasps were music to my ears. You really know how to please a woman, Princess."