Princess Peach helps get raised when she becomes an adult by Birdo

I am Princess Peach and this is my story..

After I became 21 at the Mushroom Kingdom a Birdo took me in a stork package and flew me away! Then it showed me new pleasures... like when she sucked on my clitoris and I loved it!

It went a bit like this:

Birdo: licks Princess Peach's clitoris Peach: Ahh, that feels so good. Don't stop, Birdo.

Birdo: continues licking Peach: Yes, yes, just like that. Oh, Birdo, you're so good at this.

Birdo continued to pleasure Peach with her tongue, eliciting moans and gasps from the princess. As she licked and sucked on Peach's clitoris, she slid a finger inside her, making her body tremble with pleasure.

Peach: Oh my goodness, Birdo! This feels amazing! Don't stop!

Birdo continued her skilled ministrations, using her tongue and fingers to bring Peach to the brink of orgasm. Just as she was about to cum, Birdo suddenly stopped.

Peach: Oh no, why did you stop?

Birdo: Birdo noise

Birdo grabbed a strap-on dildo from the nightstand and strapped it on, positioning herself between Peach's legs.

Peach: Oh, I've never done this before! Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Birdo: Birdo noise

With a slow and steady thrust, Birdo entered Peach, causing her to gasp in pleasure. As she started to move in and out of her, Peach moaned and writhed beneath her.

Peach: Oh Birdo, this feels so good! I can't believe I've never tried this before!

Birdo continued to fuck Peach with the strap-on, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through her body. Finally, Peach could take it no longer and she came with a loud cry of pleasure.

Peach: Oh god, Birdo, that was amazing! Thank you so much!

Birdo: *Birdo noise*

Birdo continued to lick and suck on Peach's clitoris, eliciting moans of pleasure from the princess. Peach couldn't believe how good it felt, and she found herself becoming more and more aroused with each passing moment.

Peach: Oh, Birdo...that feels so good...please don't stop...

Birdo: Birdo noise

As Birdo continued to pleasure Peach with her tongue, Peach felt her body begin to tense up. She knew that she was about to reach orgasm, and she couldn't wait to experience the intense pleasure that came with it.

Peach: Oh, Birdo...I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come!

And with that, Peach let out a loud moan as she came, her body shaking with pleasure. Birdo continued to lick and suck on her clitoris, drawing out the pleasure for as long as possible.

Peach: panting That was...that was amazing...

Birdo: Birdo noise

Peach: Thank you, Birdo. I've never felt anything like that before.

Birdo: Birdo noise

"Oh Birdo, don't stop there. I want more. How about some anal play?" Peach winked at Birdo, indicating her desire for more pleasure.

Birdo gave Peach a mischievous grin before reaching for a bottle of lube. "I have just the thing for you, Peach," she said, squeezing a generous amount onto her fingers.

Peach gasped as Birdo's fingers slid between her cheeks and found her tight little hole. Birdo took her time, teasing and exploring before finally pushing a finger inside. Peach moaned in pleasure, pushing back against Birdo's hand and urging her to go deeper.