Birdo

Birdo: Well, if it's all in good fun, count me in! But how about we take it up a notch? Follow my lead, Baby Daisy and Princess Peach.

Birdo playfully gathered Baby Daisy and Princess Peach in baby form, who had been watching the fashion show with curiosity. Birdo, being experienced in the art of playfulness, decided to turn this into a lighthearted lesson.

Birdo: Alright, ladies, let's learn how to make the most of these mini-vibrators. It's all about having fun and embracing the pleasure!

Birdo, with her unique abilities, decided to add an extra touch of playfulness to the already whimsical scene. She playfully activated her suction ability, creating a gentle and pleasurable sensation for Baby Daisy and Princess Peach.

Birdo: Alright, ladies, let's take this to the next level! Get ready for a delightful experience.

Baby Daisy and Princess Peach, still giggling from the mini-vibrator thong fashion show, looked at each other with a mix of curiosity and excitement. Birdo, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, directed her suction ability in a way that added a playful and pleasurable element to the room.

Baby Daisy: giggling This is so silly and fun!

Princess Peach: laughing I never expected a day like this!

Princess Peach, in baby form, pointed to a button on her inner thighs with a curious expression. Birdo, always ready for playful exploration, grinned and decided to add another layer of whimsy to the day.

Birdo: Well, well, what do we have here? A special request, Princess Peach?

Princess Daisy, still giggling from the earlier antics, joined in the curiosity.

Princess Daisy: Yeah, what's that button do, Peach?

Princess Peach, blushing a bit, giggled and pointed to the spot again, indicating her desire for a bit of playful attention.

Princess Peach: Hehe, it's a ticklish button. Maybe Birdo can make it more fun!

Birdo, with a wink and a mischievous grin, used her suction ability to playfully please Princess Peach and Baby Daisy in their chosen spots, creating a symphony of giggles and laughter in the room.

Princess Daisy: laughing This is the silliest playdate ever, and I love it!

Princess Peach: giggling It's like a tickle party! Birdo, you're the best!

Princess Peach, in baby form, looked at Birdo with curious innocence. Baby Daisy, catching on to the playful atmosphere, pointed to her inner thighs with a mischievous grin.

Baby Daisy: Birdo, what about here? Can you make it feel ticklish and fun?

Birdo, always ready for a playful challenge, winked and playfully approached Baby Daisy.

Birdo: Well, if you insist, my dear Daisy.

Using her suction ability with a mix of skill and lightheartedness, Birdo created a whimsical dance of pleasure that elicited giggles from Baby Daisy. Princess Peach, intrigued by the laughter, joined in, creating a delightful trio of shared joy.

Princess Peach: giggling This is so much fun! Can you do that to me too, Birdo?

Birdo, embracing the playful spirit, turned her attention to Princess Peach, repeating the delightful dance to the delight of the baby princess. The room echoed with laughter and joy as the trio continued their unexpected and whimsical playdate.

Isabelle: joining in the laughter This is turning into the most amusing playdate ever! You're all having so much fun.

Baby Daisy: Birdo, can you, uh, use your suction thing on... well, you know?