Peach and Bowser pre-quel times

Princess Peach: Oh my, cute pink nipples look positively enchanting! I'd love to have a bit of magical fun on mine too!

Just then, a Magikoopa, sensing the royal request, appeared with a mischievous grin. Equipped with magical prowess, the Magikoopa was more than happy to assist in adding a touch of pink girly nipple magic to Princess Peach's royal assets.

Magikoopa: Your wish is my command, Princess Peach! Prepare for a magical experience fit for royalty.

As the Magikoopa's magic began to work its enchantment, Princess Peach giggled and squirmed with delight. The pink girly nipple magic added an extra layer of whimsy to the already delightful scene on Pleasure Island.

Meanwhile, high up in his castle in space, Bowser caught a glimpse of the magical festivities through his telescope. Inspired by the enchanting display, he felt compelled to express his feelings through song. Bowser, with a heart surprisingly filled with creativity, composed a song dedicated to the cute and magical nipple festivities he witnessed from afar.

Bowser's Song: "Celestial Nipples"

(Verse 1) In my castle in space, where the stars align, I spotted a scene that made my heart entwine. Princess Peach and the others, oh, what a sight, With pink girly nipple magic, it's pure delight.

(Chorus) Celestial nipples, a magical spree, On Pleasure Island, where desires run free. Girly and pink, a symphony in the sky, Oh, the joy of watching desires fly high.

(Verse 2) Magikoopa weaves spells, a touch so divine, Princess Peach giggles, her joy does shine. Cute and enchanting, a royal affair, On Pleasure Island, where magic's in the air.

(Bridge) Girly giggles, magic twirls, In a cosmic dance of enchanted swirls. Bowser in space, a witness to glee, Oh, what a sight, as desires roam free.

(Chorus) Celestial nipples, a magical spree, On Pleasure Island, where desires run free. Girly and pink, a symphony in the sky, Oh, the joy of watching desires fly high.

(Outro) From my castle in space, I sing this tune, Of magical nipples under the moon. Pleasure Island, a realm so divine, Where desires sparkle and forever shine.

Bowser's unexpected song echoed through the cosmos, capturing the whimsical essence of Pleasure Island's unique and enchanting celebrations. The tapestry of delightful moments continued to unfold, with each character contributing to the harmonious melody of desires and magical exploration.