Rosalina and Princess Peach hang out together

As Rosalina looked at Peach's playful display, she couldn't help but feel a surge of desire. She had always been drawn to Peach's adventurous and open-minded nature, and the invitation to explore Peach's rear end was too tempting to resist.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Rosalina said with a sultry smile, taking Peach's hint. She reached into the drawer again and pulled out a set of anal beads, similar to the ones they had used earlier. She showed them to Peach, explaining how they could provide unique sensations when used in the anus.

Peach's eyes lit up with curiosity as she eagerly took the anal beads from Rosalina. She turned around and bent over, presenting her round, perky buttocks to Rosalina.

Rosalina wasted no time, trailing her fingers teasingly over Peach's plump cheeks before slowly inserting the first bead into Peach's tight anus. Peach moaned, a mixture of surprise and pleasure, as Rosalina continued to insert each bead one by one, pausing to let Peach adjust to the sensation before slowly pulling them out again.

The sensations were intense and new for Peach, and she found herself moaning louder with each bead that was inserted and removed. Rosalina watched with a mix of amusement and arousal as Peach squirmed and moaned, clearly enjoying the experience.

Encouraged by Peach's response, Rosalina reached for another toy from her collection. She grabbed a small vibrating butt plug and showed it to Peach. "This one vibrates, my dear. It can provide even more pleasure," Rosalina said, her voice husky with desire.

Peach's eyes widened with excitement as she eagerly nodded. She was more than willing to try anything Rosalina had to offer. She turned around and bent over again, presenting her rear to Rosalina, who slowly inserted the vibrating butt plug into Peach's eager anus.

As soon as the toy was in place, Peach gasped as the vibrations sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She began to rock her hips back and forth, moaning in ecstasy as Rosalina adjusted the intensity of the vibrations to her liking.

Rosalina watched with a hungered gaze as Peach writhed and moaned in pleasure. She couldn't resist any longer, and she leaned in to kiss Peach passionately, their tongues dancing together as they continued to explore each other's bodies.

The room was filled with the sounds of their moans and the buzzing of the vibrating toy as they lost themselves in the throes of pleasure. It was a night of exploration and passion as Rosalina introduced Peach to a world of new sensations and pleasures, igniting a fiery desire between them that would continue to burn long into the night.

Rosalina grinned at Peach's request and leaned over to kiss her deeply, her hands caressing Peach's smooth skin. "Of course, my dear. I have just the toy for that," she said, reaching for a small butt plug.

Peach giggled in anticipation as Rosalina showed her the toy, marveling at its smooth surface and tapered shape. "That looks amazing," she said, eager to try it out.

Rosalina coated the butt plug with lube and slowly inserted it into Peach's tight butt, causing her to gasp in pleasure. "Oh, it feels so good," Peach moaned, her body shaking with desire.

Rosalina leaned in close, her breath hot against Peach's ear. "You're such a good girl," she whispered, her hands roaming over Peach's body. "I love playing with you."

Peach moaned in pleasure as Rosalina continued to explore her body with the butt plug, feeling herself getting closer and closer to the edge. "I'm going to cum," she cried out, her body shaking with pleasure.

Rosalina grinned, her own desire building. "Cum for me, my dear," she said, her voice low and sultry. "I want to feel you tremble in my arms."

Peach exploded in pleasure, her body convulsing as she came hard. Rosalina held her tightly, kissing her deeply as they both rode out the waves of pleasure.