~5~

As I close the laptop and set it on the coffee table in front of us, I'm surprised to see how much time has passed. "Is that really the time?" I question, nodding towards the clock on my wall.

"Oh damn, I hadn't even realized how much time had passed," she raises her brow.

"Me neither, I got way too caught up in shopping for our blueberries," I chuckled, standing up and walking towards my kitchen.

"It's so easy to get lost in time with you," she smirks, walking towards the kitchen island and sitting on one of the comfy stools.

As I'm facing my fridge I notice my cheeks heat up at her comment. "You want some water or anything?" I question as I grab myself a water bottle.

"Sure, that would be great," she responds and I clutch a second bottle of water. Turning around I hand her one while leaning on the countertop to face her. I subconsciously wince in pain as my boobs are squished against the counter.

"You okay?" Billie speaks with genuine concern and wonder.

"Yeah, it's just the pregnancy is making my boobs so sore," I answer honestly while standing straight up to avoid the pain.

Billie glances down at my breasts slyly and back up at my eyes with a cheeky grin on her face, "I could massage them for you," she suggests casually.

I look at her with a straight face, attempting to not let my smile show. "Just kidding," she shakes her head, "Unlessss," she cocks a brow taking another quick glance down.

"Shut up Bil, that would make them hurt more," I roll my eyes but can't help but laugh at her slightly stupid suggestion.

"Just saying, the offer still stands," she shrugs before opening up the bottle I gave her and sipping some water.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I changed the subject.

"Right," she clears her throat, "Well, I haven't told my parents or Finneas yet. You, me, and Claudia are the only people who know that you're pregnant. I'm wondering when you want to start telling people, and well...how public you want it to be?"

In all this pregnancy chaos, I kinda completely and totally forgot that Billie is a world-famous singer and if she posted about this, the absolute universe would know about our babies and possibly, me. "Oh, well how public do you want it to be?"

"I definitely know I don't want to post their faces on social media, there's way too many creeps out there," she explains and I nod my head in agreeance. "But as far as telling social media and my fans, I kinda want to wait until they're actually born. Nobody has to know about you but I'll warn you now, my fans are literally FBI's," she chuckles.

"Can I think about that?"

"Yeah, of course," she smiles and just now I notice a little sparkle in her eyes. Damn, her eyes are fucking beautiful and, well... perfect! "What about telling family?"

"I didn't realize we were waiting," I bite my lip nervously. "I sorta already told my mom and dad," I admit softly. "I just wanted to tell them y'know?"

"That's not a problem, Wren. What did they say?" She questions curiously, leaning back in the chair.

"They're excited, they can't wait to be grandparents and wouldn't stop going on and on about it," I shake my head with a smile, remembering their reactions.

"I feel like that's how my parents will respond too," she chuckles.

"Your parents are sweet," I recall from the one evening I met them.