~7~

A/N: i'm a liiiiiittle high rn so idk if this chapter is even any good and i'm not proof reading bc i want you to get this chapter asap, please excuse any errors... okay here we gooooo

~~~

Here I stood in the center of the empty dance studio, surrounded by mirrors reflecting my every move. The beat of the music throbbing through the speakers, urging me to move, to create, to dance. With each step I took, the vibrant colours of the graffiti-covered walls seemed to blur together, matching the whirl of emotions inside of me.

My hands swept through the air, carving out invisible paths for the routine. The steps flowed from my mind to my body. But beneath the surface, a wave of nausea churned.

I closed my eyes, attempting to push the feeling away, focusing on the music. But it seemed that every step I took was a battle against the queasiness I felt in my stomach. I pushed through each move, each turn, each beat.

As I spun and twisted, my breath quickened, beads of sweat forming on my brow. The room spun around me, the colours blending into a dizzying kaleidoscope. But still, I did my best to push forward knowing I had to get this choreography figured out as soon as possible.

But as I turned I realized I needed to give myself a break.  At that moment, I stood still and stared at myself in the mirror, biting back the nausea when suddenly I heard my phone vibrate with a familiar text tone.

I walked over to the side of the dance studio, rummaging through my bag to find my phone. When I saw the text from Billie, a smile crept onto my face.

Billie

happy 7 weeks wren! our babies are like little frogs with webbed feet and webbed hands 🐸

kinda creepy if you think about it... anyways how are you feeling mama?

Good morning bil! 😊 What are you doing up at 2 am? 

I didn't even realize how much time had gotten away on me! I started working on this choreography at 7 pm and now it's 2 am? It usually doesn't take me this long to come up with the first few steps for a dance but here we are...

Billie

i should be asking you that question but if you must know i was in the studio with finn and we were on a roll i just got home now. what are you doing awake, pretty?

I'm at the studio trying to come up with choreo for my oldest hip hop dance class but the nausea is making me so slow it's agonizing

im sorry :( are you there alone?

I am, why?

would you mind if i stop in? maybe watch the process a bit?

Only if you get me boba after... i've been craving it all day

deal!!
see you in 10!

I smiled to myself as I tried to come up with a few more moves before Billie got here. Grabbing the studio iPad I practiced the moves I had so far trying to perfect them despite my stomach turning. After a little while I decided to start the song from the beginning, hoping to run through everything I had one time before Billie got here.