001 | Master and Commander

Me and Rory had finally moved into our new dorm rooms , of course i have taken the biggest room although i'm sure when Paris gets here she'll make me swap with her.

"Rora Paris is here" i heard my sister rory shout from the common room.

I swiftly stood up from where i was laid reading on my bed and rushed out of my room to greet Paris.

"Paris god your finally here" as i entered the common room to see rory greeting paris "i hope your okay and i'm very sorry for your loss".

Rory moved out of the way so i could go and hug paris as i hadn't seen her in a while. We had called her earlier and she informed us of what had happened to professor flemming.

"he died so suddenly" paris said sorrowfully "his children of course only care about what money or expensive items they get"

"oh paris i'm so sorry , is their anything we can do for you" rory replied , trying to comfort paris.

"well i need to get settled into my room first and unpack but i was going to throw a wake for anyone who wants to pay tribute to him and i made flyers" paris said , "you could put these up for me?".

"yes of course paris we are on it" i replied for both me and rory. Paris passed us the flyers she had made and me and rory left the dorm to go put up the flyers and left paris to unpack.

"hey rora i'll put these up in the other building and you put yours up in here okay?" rory asked me.

"yes okay i'll see you in a bit rory" and rory waved me goodbye as she walked away.

As i began to stick the flyers up on the notic board i heard a group of boys walk in. "okay finn last building" i heard a boy say "please say it looks familiar" he continued.

"ahhh" i heard another boy exclaim in a sort of confused and unsure manner.

"apparently it doesn't look familiar" i hear the first boy say.

the confused boy spoke up again "no, hold on. hold on. hold on. yes, here this is where she lives".

i saw they were walking towards my dorm so i decided to speak up, confused as to what was going on. "excuse me can i help you?" i said.

"no thanks" the blonde boy quickly replied as he walked past me towards my dorm. 

"hey" i said as i saw the confused boy stand outside my dorm and start writing something on some paper.

"don't put your number . don't put your number!" the blonde boy said.

the other boy spoke up again, "i'm not putting my number, i'm putting your number" he said.

"that's my room" i said unsure as to what was going on.

the three boys turned around to look at me and the blonde boy smirked while the other two just stared at me. the blonde boy looked me up and down and said " okay put my number" while looking me in the eyes.

the confused boy said "are you sure this is your room?".

why would i lie about that being my room i thought to myself but any way i said "i'm sure" to the boy and i saw his face drop in disappointment, wow thanks i thought.

"i could have sworn it was her room." the confused boy said.

i decided to try and help him, "what's her name maybe i know her." i replied. "uh it was short" he replied while pinching his fingers together to emphasise short.

"oh i can understand your disappointment loosing a potential soul mate like that, but that is my room." i said in a sarcastic tone with a fake look of sympathy on my face.

the blonde boy spoke up again , " i'm sorry about the mix up, my friend here means no harm he just has to learn that guinness and blondes don't mix" he said while motioning towards the boy.

"redheads" the confused boy said correcting him.

the blonde boy looked at the other one for a second and then smirked turning back to me. "we sincerely apologise and we will now leave you to finish putting up your poster of ..." he stopped to turn the posters i was holding so he could see them. he looked at the posters confused for a second and then his eyes widened when he realised what it was .

"...this really old guy" he said dazed and then smirked again.

"professor asher fleming" i corrected him.

he joked "what they were out of orlando bloom?" . god he was so annoying and i had only met him a few minutes ago, "professor asher fleming died last week, we are throwing him a wake" i said.

"okay so we're you and fleming-" the blonde boy said while suggesting that i was sleeping with the professor.

"NO" i quickly said with a disgusted look on my face.

the blonde boy laughed and said "sorry , just your putting up a poster of him in your hallway so you can see where i get the impression that he's a little bit more than a teacher"

"well he was more than a teacher. he was a great writer and an inspiration in many other things that you could not possibly understand." i said with a bit of a rude tone in my voice.

the boy shook his head and smirked " you don't like me" he said while still smiling "you don't know me but you don't like me".

i huffed and just said " i don't not like you but you come across slightly rude and you speak to people if they are below you"

"people as in you when i was asking about professor fleming" the boy asked with a grin.

i rolled my eyes and responded " yes i found it rude i mean i don't even know your name and you speak to my like that".

the boy extended his hand out to me and said "i'm logan huntzberger" and shook my hand.

as he released my hand from the hand shake i replied "i'm aurora gilmore". he smiled and it looked as if he was going to say something but then he was interrupted by the confused boy running down the stairs and then saying "logan i found her" and then the boy ran back up them.

he looked towards his friend and then back at me "now tell me that wasn't fun" he said with a smirk.

he began to walk away from me towards the stairs and said "master and commander". i looked at him confused and replied "the movie?" .

he grinned and said "no that's what i want you to call me from now on" and with that he walked up the stairs to find the confused boy and his other friend.

i rolled my eyes and began to walk back to my dorm confused as to what just happened.

as i stepped into the dorm i could smell smoke and i saw paris smoking a pipe that i think belonged to professor fleming.

she noticed me walking towards her and said "i just wanted it to smell like him" i could tell she was mournful so i went and sat by her and hugged her from the side in a comforting way.

authors note -
hey guys !! so what do you think i want you honest opinions this is the first book i have written on here so please comment and tell me what you think.

remember to vote and comment !!!

(this chapter is not edited so sorry if there are any mistakes)