004 | You jump, I jump Jack

i woke up the next morning to hear birds chirping and the sun shining in through a gap in my tent, it was so peaceful. surprising i had gotten a good nights sleep and i decided to get dressed and ready for the day as i didn't know what time the event normally started.

i was wearing the same clothes as yesterday as someone had forgotten to tell me it was an overnight thing but whatever and i had done my hair in two french plaits.

as i stepped outside my tent i saw the one and only logan huntzberger in a black tux with a black bow tie. god he was gorgeous i have to admit, he noticed me staring at home and smirked which snapped me back into reality.

"you really should start getting ready rora, we are late as it" he said as he carried on walking closer to me.

i looked at him confused , "i am ready".

"you can't go dressed like that" he said after he looked me up and down.

i laughed, "well i dosing exactly have the it's an 'overnight thing' warning so this is all i have"

"that clothing is going to interfere with the integrity of our event and i remember you agreeing not to interfere with the integrity of our event" he said with a smirk

i looked at him and said "all i've got is a wash bowl, a towel and a toothbrush"

"is that all you got huh? check again rora" he said

i looked at him and smiled not understanding what he was saying but nonetheless i went and checked if i had anything else in my tent to wear.

i could see a big white box with a pink bow on our poking out from underneath my bed and i smiled to myself. inside the box was the most gorgeous navy dress with heels and bag that all matched perfectly and it was exactly my size.

the dress was so simple yet so elegant , this boy definitely had a knack for picking out dresses.

i quickly got changed into the dress as we were in a rush but i took out my plaits and let my long hair flow free, i put on the heels and placed my notebook and pen in the bag and stepped outside the tent.

^ the dress i imagined ^

logan was sat down at a table eating some sort of food but he immediately got up when he saw me walk out of the tent.

"got your event integrity right here mister" i said while walking towards him.

he smiled for a moment and then said "yup i've got any eye for dress sizes , we go this way" and he placed his hand on my back and guided me to where i guessed we were going.

"cmon hurry" he said

"you try running in a long dress and heels" i replied back