Pregnant

Y/N's POV:

My wife, Hailee, and I had been trying to have a baby for months now. Finally, after using a sperm donor and Hailee's egg, I took a test and it came out positive. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to tell Hailee. But since she was at work, I had the perfect plan to surprise with so many things. Her favorite dinner, movie, outfit, and then I have the cutest way of surprising her. I ordered this customized shirt that says Mama. Before the whole process started, we both decided that she would be called Mama and I would be called Mommy.

I started making my famous cheeseburgers, while I made two milkshakes. I would get wine but I can't drink alcohol when I'm pregnant to prevent hurting the baby and I'm completely fine with that. I set the table up with some rose petals leading to the kitchen table. I recently bought Martini and Brando the cutest little bow ties and top hats for them to wear, and this couldn't have been a better occasion.

I hear the lock on the door click, telling me my amazing wife and baby mama was here. The dogs immediately run to the door to greet her, while I lean against the door frame leading to the kitchen, wearing her favorite black dress on me.

"Baby! I'm home!" She called out, her back facing me as she locked the door, turning around to see the nicely dressed. "Oh my stars! Don't you two just look dapper!"

"Hi baby..." I announced my presence, making her head snap up in my direction, her smile widening when her eyes met mine. Her gaze turned down to the rose petal path.

"What's all this, babygirl?" She asked me as she made her way over and wrapped her arms around my waist, my arms finding their way around her neck.

"Hmm, it's for you." I smirk and lean up to kiss her passionately, making her moan a bit in my mouth.

"Mhm, yeah, but why? I didn't miss our anniversary, did I?" She asked nervously chucking.

"No baby. I just have a surprise for you. Come." I said and led her to the kitchen where she let out a gasp at the nicely made dinner table.

"Baby!" She gushed and smiled softly at me while I led her to the table. "Cheeseburgers and milkshakes? You're the best."

We spent the rest of the time talking, eating, and saying how are days been. Now, came the time I had been so excited for.

"Baby..." I said seriously which made her look at me concerned, confused, and slightly scared. "I have something for you."

I walked over to the living room and walked back in the kitchen with a box in my hand. Inside the box was, of course, the t shirt and the pregnancy test just in case she doesn't get it.

"Here. Open it." I smile at her.

"Okay..." She wiggled her eyes suspiciously with a smirk making me laugh and her smirk to turn into a smile. She opens the Bo's and takes out the shirt holding it up.

"Proud Mama? Baby wha-" she cuts herself off and I can see the gears turning in her head and soon her eyes turn to see the positive pregnancy test. "WHAT?!" She jumped up with wide eyes, a wide smile, and tears starting to build up in them.

"Hailee..." I take her hands in mine and she looks at me shocked. "I'm pregnant."

"Y-you're you're pregnant?!" She asked and I nodded with a slight laugh. "I-I'm, I'm gonna be a mom!"

"Yes baby. You're... my baby mama." I laugh at my own words while Hailee smiled so big her face might've been stuck like that. I felt her strong arms wrap around my waist, lift me up, and spin me around erupting in loud giggles from both of us.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT! MY WIFE IS HAVING OUR BABY! FUCK YEAH!" She yelled at the top of her longs and she put me down, kissing me in one of the most passionate kisses we've ever shared.

"Oh! That was the best reaction ever!" I smile and go over to the counter where my phone has been recording. "God! I've never been happier."

"Baby! You're pregnant! Fuck! I-I love you so much!" She kisses me deeply again, both of us moaning into the kiss. "I'm so happy to be your wife and baby mama? Haha, god, I can't wait to welcome our little baby into this world."

"Me either, babe. I love you so much, and this baby." I stop and point to my stomach, "is gonna be so loved."

"Can I?" She gestured to my stomach and my heart fluttered at the way she tried to hide her excitement. I nodded with a bright smile and watched her crouch down to press her ear against my stomach. The best thing about this dress is my stomach is left bare, so she can easily hear anything.

"Hi sweetheart. I'm your mama. I can't wait to give you so much love and teach you everything I know." Hailee said softly and I could feel happy tears pricking my eyes. "This-this is your mommy you're in. And she is the love of my life and my soulmate." She placed a few kisses all around and took my hands in hers, standing up she wiped a few of the tears I shed after hearing her sweet words.

"I love you Hailee. So. Fucking. Much." I kiss her and she smiled into the kiss. After a minute we pull away, panting softly as we leaned our foreheads together.

"I love you too, baby. So. Much. Fucking. More." She chuckled a bit and kissed me once more. Nothing but love, kisses, and sweet nothings that night. I knew, I had the most perfect wife.