Sundaes

Y/N's POV:

Today was Sunday, and I was excited. Why? Because every Sunday of the week, my girlfriend, Hailee, always makes time for the two of us to go out and eat sundaes. It's kind of a tradition at this point.

I jumped up from bed, remembering to meet Hailee at our favorite ice cream place in approximately one hour. I threw on some casual jeans, an oversized shirt and one of Hailee's hoodies that I borrowed (stole) and finally just some comfy shoes to wear.

I smiled when my phone went off, I had a special text tone for when Hailee texted me, and when I heard it, I immediately knew it was her.

Haiz Baby

Hello, my love, I can't wait to see you 😘
Don't forget to wear a beanie, baby, it's quite cold outside

I smiled as she reminded me to bundle up a little, she always thought about the littlest things and my heart always bursted from joy.

Thank you, honey
I can't wait to see you too 🥰

As I shut my phone off, I did as told and put a beanie on from my closet. When I finished I made my way downstairs, Hailee would be coming straight from the studio and I was stuck home with the puppies.

Tini and Brando immediately ran up to me as I walked downstairs, their excitement to see me was so adorable. I soon fed them some food, gave them both lots of love before making my way out the door to go see my girlfriend.

-

I pushed the doors open to the ice cream parlor, I scanned the place before my eyes settled on my perfect girlfriend. She was sat in one of the booths in the far back, her eyes concentrated on the menu in front of her. She always did this. It was adorable.

"Hey, stranger." I greeted and let me tell you, there is not greater sight than watching your golden retriever girlfriend's eyes light up the moment she hears your voice.

"Hey baby!" Haiz practically squealed as she squeezed my body in a hug, kissing my cheek while I giggled. We soon both sat down, opposite of each other in the booth. I didn't need to look at the menu, I got the same thing every time. A classic banana split sundae.

"Last time, I did the strawberry cheesecake sundae, today I'm thinking of doing the fudge brownie one. I'm craving chocolate today." Hailee expressed and I smiled as she made eye contact with me, putting her menu down. "How are you, my love? Has your day been good?"

She always did this; ask about my day. It was the sweetest, I know it's like a typical thing to do but no matter what, she made it her goal to make sure I always have a good day. It's another reason why I love this woman so fucking much.

"My day's been good, thank you." Hailee nodded with a twinkle in her eyes, reaching for my hand across the table. I smiled as she intertwined our fingers.

"I'm glad. You ate breakfast, right?" She raised a brow at me.

I nodded with a playful roll of my eyes. "Yes, babe, I did." Hailee chuckled, kissing the back of my hand.

"Good, I'm glad." The waitress came by and took our orders. Not too long after, we were served our sundaes.

I was halfway through mine when I looked up to see Hailee eating hers, a drop of chocolate on the top of her nose. I snorted, catching her attention as she looked at me innocent, doe eyes.

"What?" She mumbled cutely.

"Let me just-" I cut myself off as I cup her jaw, thumb running over her nose, watching her scrunch up in cuteness. I licked the chocolate from my thumb, giggling at the same time. "Mh chocolate."

Hailee giggled, a bright smile on her face as she licked her lips, tasting the chocolate on them. "Mhhh chocolate." We both laugh at one another before continuing to eat our sundaes.

—————
A/N:
How to make someone faint:

—————A/N:How to make someone faint: