Conversion Camp (Part 1)

Mentions of Hailee G!P (A/N: Requested! I don't know anything about this sooooo we're winging it)

Y/N's POV:

I slammed my suit case into the back of the trunk, pissed off at my parents. I was angry, of course. My parents think I'm gay. I'm not! Right? No... no I'm not.

Anyway, now they're sending me off to this to conversion camp to quote "To get rid of my sins" unquote. That. Is. Bullshit. So now I'm driving to a conversion camp that's 2 fucking hours away without my phone.

I will be eternally bored.

-

When I arrived, I noticed a bunch of people who definitely gave off very noticeable queer vibes. It seems as if the officers aren't out yet or whoever the hell is running this show.

I grab my suitcases and walk to the cabin I'm assigned to. I walked in and it was a single, simple bed with nothing on the walls but a fresh new coat of grey paint. There was a small desk in the corner with a stool as the chair and a tiny rug just beside my bed.

I signed, setting my suitcase down. I'll pack tomorrow. Maybe I'll go check out what's around campus.

-

I feel like I've been walking for hours. Everything looks the same and it's bugging the hell out of me. My eyes glance around everywhere, I see the same trees, the same cabins, the same buildings, the same people.

My eyes settle on a hot woman who looks to be about a year or two older than me. She's wearing cargo pants and a leather jacket in this weather?

She makes eye contact with me and we hold it for a long time before I blush, causing her to smirk at me. I sit down on one of the benches, hearing someone's footsteps approach me, I look up to see the beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"Hey." Her voice was raspy and deep, it was so sexy.

"H-Hi." I stuttered. Damn it, why did I stutter? She lets out a giggle that made me smile a little before she sat down next to me.

"I'm Hailee, by the way." She introduced herself and Hailee held her hand out for me.

I took her hand, expecting to shake it but she just holds mine delicately, placing a kiss on the back of it. I blush even more than I did before. "I-I'm Y/N."

"Mm pretty name for a pretty girl." She smirked, winking at me. I smiled a little more, letting out a chuckle that came out as slightly nervous.

"Thank you." I whispered and she smiled at me, turning her head to look at the view ahead of us.

"So, what are you here for? Being a lesbian, maybe bisexual? You like girls, right?" Hailee suddenly asked me and my eyes widened.

"Oh, I'm not gay. My parents think I am but I'm not." She hummed as I stated that.

"Well you don't seem like you're straight either." Hailee chuckled seductively as she grabbed my hand, placing it on her thigh before slowly leading it up to her crotch. She pressed the palm of my hand on it and I felt something hard in her pants. "If you ever change your mind, my cabin is near that red tree right there." She pointed in the direction, and only then, when she stood up, I realized she was intersex.

"Okay..." I breathed out and Hailee flashed me a smile.

"See you later, sweetheart." She winked and walked away. I just sat there, letting out a sigh as I looked up at the sky.

"What the fuck did I just get myself into?"

——————
A/N:

Another request I'm just now fulfilling... Sorry!

I don't know if I give off more black cat or golden retriever vibes 🤔