The Wedding

It was the day of the wedding. Ceri helped me put on my dress. It white with a long train, a low neckline, and puffy sleeves at the end. I slipped on white shoes. Ceri put pearl earrings and a necklace on me. I wore my hair down. "Time for the best part." Ceri said. She walked toward me holding a pearled crown. She gently placed it on my head and stepped backwards. "You look beautiful Aemma."
"Thank you Ceri." I smiled.
"I'll walk you to the doors." She helped me walk to the door and she paused before going in. "When the music plays, that's when you walk in." I nodded and she walked in the throne room. I played with my fingers as I stood there anxiously. Music started playing and the doors opened for me. The room was packed with people on both sides of the aisle and Aemond was standing at the end of the trail standing with the marrier or whatever they're called. I slowly walked down the aisle with everyone looking at me with their mouths open. I saw Ser Harwin standing near Aemond and he was tearing up. My father was probably drunk and mother was crying. My brothers were just looking at me. I looked over to where I was supposed to stand and Ceri was standing there while smiling. Aemond wasn't smiling but he wasn't frowning. I got up to where Aemond was standing and the music stopped and everyone sat down. I put my hands in his.
"Today we will be marrying Prince Aemond Targaryen and Princess Aemma Velaryon. The young Prince and Princess may now make their vows." The man said, extending his hand to Aemond.
"I vow to be a loyal and caring husband and always look out for your needs. I vow to make our lives very happy and content." Aemond said.
"Now the princess."
"I vow to be a loyal wife and to give you many heirs." Alicent started tearing up. "I vow to never make you cross and to take care of you till my last breath." I said.
"Now that the vows have been said you may ki...hug." The man said. Me and Aemond quickly hugged and everyone cheered.

Everyone moved to the dining hall for the feast, my family sat at the main table while everyone else sat at different tables. Viserys stood up and everyone went quiet. "A toast to my son Aemond and my granddaughter Aemma." Everyone cheered. "I can assume you both will be very happy together." I smiled at my grandsire. Mother put her hand on mine, "I am thankful for strengthening the blood of house Targaryen, and for everyone witnessing it. Now please, eat."
"You looked beautiful." Mother whispered.
"Thank you." I whispered back. "Mother?"
"Yes, sweet girl?" She said,
"Is Ser Harwin my father?" She immediately looked around.
"Quiet. Why would you think that?"
"I know it's true, why else would he have been crying the whole service and why would I look like this."
"Aemma, don't speak of this again."
"Time for the first dance!" Viserys shouted. Aemond got up and held his hand out. I took it and we moved to the middle of the room and we started doing the traditional dance.
"I hate dancing." Aemond said, looking at his feet.
"Look at me," He looked at me, "Don't look at your feet. Just follow my movements. I've always loved dancing." People started joining us.
"Please excuse me." Aemond said, going back to the table. Aegon came up to me.
"May I have this dance, princess?" He stuck his hand out.
"Of course you may, my prince." I giggled as I took his hand.
"I wanted to apologize for what I did a while ago." He said.
"Don't apologize, that's in the past now." Throughout the whole dance Aegon didn't look at his feet once, he just kept his eyes locked on me.

It was the next day and I was sleeping in my bed. The doors opened, it was Ceri. "Everyone's on the dock waiting for you. It's time for you to leave." I got dressed and got out of bed. Me and Ceri walked down to the docks mother, father, and my brothers were already on the ship waiting and Viserys, Alicent, Aemond, Helaena, and Aegon were all waiting on the dock. I walked up to them with Ceri behind me.
"Goodbye grandsire, grandmother." I gave them both a hug.
"It was nice seeing you granddaughter." Alicent said. I walked to where Aemond was standing.
"Goodbye Aemond." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek.
"Bye Aemma." He said. I turned to Ceri.
"Are you ready?" I asked and she nodded. A guard helped me and Ceri on to the boat and I waved as we sailed away. I would miss King's Landing. Syrax, Vermax, Arrax, and Jorlax all soared above us.

: kind of a short chapter but enjoy