King Aegon Targaryen

It had been a month since the dinner. I was in my bed sleeping when someone shook me awake. "Ceri? What's the matter? Is Baelor okay?" I rubbed my eyes.
"Aemma. It's the King. He's dead. The Queen doesn't want anyone to know, please do not say a word." I nodded and she ran off. I immediately got up and put on my robe. I walked to Aegon's door but as I was walking I overheard Alicent telling the council Viserys wished for Aegon to be crowned. I got to Aegon's door and banged on it. The door slowly opened.
"Aemma? What's the matter?" I quickly went into his room and looked out the window.
"It's Viserys. He's dead. Aegon I overheard your mother. She wants you crowned." Aegon sat down. My tears started falling.
"Aemma. Don't cry."
"Aegon." I walked over to Aegon and got on my knees and grabbed his hands. "Please, do not let her crown you. Aegon please for my sake and your son's sake."
"How would this affect Baelor?"
"My mother is going to be furious. Baelor could get hurt." I started crying even harder. "Aegon please."
"I'll see what I can do."
"Thank you, Aegon." I said while hugging him tightly.

When morning came I was sitting with Helaena as she was sewing. "It is our fate, I think, to crave always what is given to another. If one possesses a thing, the other will take it away." Helaena says. The doors opened and Alicent walked in.
"Where is Aegon?" Alicent asked.
"Not here." Helena replied.
"Your father... he's um."
"There is a beast beneath the boards." Helaena said. Alicent quickly walked away.
"A beast beneath the boards?" I thought for a moment, "Helaena. Are you sure you don't know where Aegon is?" I asked.
"I'm sure."
"Alright then." I got up and walked to Baelor's room. I walked in and Ceri was sitting on the floor with Baelor.
"Mommy!" Baelor got up and ran over to hug me. I picked him up and kissed his cheek.
"Hello lovely. Ceri, do you know anything else?" I asked.
"No Aemma. I don't. I'm sorry." She said,
"Don't apologize. I should thank you for watching Baelor."
"He's a wonderful child, Princess." I smiled at her. The doors opened and Alicent walked in.
"Ceri, will you and Baelor leave us?" Alicent said.
"Yes, My Queen." She bowed. I handed her Baelor and she walked out.
"I do not know if you heard but Aegon has been found and I would like for you to get dressed up and meet Aemond and Helaena. They'll take you to where you need to be."
"Yes, Your Grace." I bowed and she walked towards me. She put her hand on my cheek. She smiled then walked out of the room. I put on a fancier dress then went to the entrance of the Red Keep where Aemond and Helaena were waiting for me. A carriage pulled up and we all got into it. "Do either of you know where we're going?" I asked.
"The dragon pit." Aemond said.
"Why?" I asked.
"You'll see when we get there." We arrived at the dragon pit shortly after and we were stood on a platform with Alicent, Otto, Ser Criston, and a bunch of guards.
"People of King's Landing, today is the saddest of days. Our beloved king, Viserys the Peaceful, is dead." Otto said, "But it is also the most joyous of days. For as his spirit left us he whispered his final wish that his firstborn son, Aegon, should succeed him. It is your great good fortune and privilege to be here to witness this. A new day for our city. A new day for our realm. A new king to lead us." Tears formed in my eyes as guards walked out in the line and Aegon walked out beneath their swords. He got up to the platform.
"May the Warrior give him courage. May the Smith lend strength to his sword and shield. May the Father defend him in his need. May the Crone lift her shining lamp and light his way to wisdom." The priest said.
"The crown of the Conqueror, passed down through generations." Ser Criston said as he walked towards Aegon with the crown. "Let the Seven bear witness, Aegon Targaryen is the true heir to the Iron Throne. All hail His Grace, Aegon, Second of his Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm." Ser Criston placed the crown upon Aegon's head. Everyone was silent.
"Aegon the king!" Ser Criston yelled then everyone started cheering. Suddenly something came up from the floor. It was Rhaenys on Maelys. Aemond moved in front of Helaena and a guard bumped into me, accidentally knocking me into the group of people trying to get out. Someone's elbow hit me in the face, another person kicked my stomach, and another person's knife fell out of their pocket and cut my wrist. "Princess." Ser Criston said as he picked me up and carried me back on the platform. He put me down and stood in front of me as I felt the blood pour out of my wrist. Rhaenys flew away and Alicent came over to me.
"Ser Criston get her to a maester, now." Alicent instructed. Ser Criston got me back to the Red Keep and he took me to the maester's room. I sat on a bench in his room as he stitched the deep cut on my wrist. Alicent ran in. "Aemma. Is she okay?" She asked.
"Her eye may become bruised, but her wrist will scar. She'll be okay." The maester said. Alicent put her hand on her chest.
"Are you in pain, Aemma?" She asked.
"Yes, but I'll live."
"I am all done, princess." The maester stood up and walked away.
"I'll bring you to your room." Alicent helped me up and walked me to my room. She opened the doors to my room and we both walked in, "Before I leave I-" She stopped for a moment then hugged me. "I'm so sorry." She whispered. She let go of me and walked out. When the doors shut I heard them lock. I  tried to open them but they wouldn't budge. I walked to my dresser and
inside was dresses, all were green.

While I was sleeping I heard a loud roar coming from outside. It was Jorlax. I ran to the window and saw someone trying to force Jorlax out of the dragon pit, I watched as they succeeded and made Jorlax fly away. "No," I whispered as I put my hand to the window. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched him be forced away. I ran to my doors and banged on them for a while until Aemond came in and quickly shut the doors. "What are they doing with my dragon?"
"They're sending him away, he'll be fine." Aemond said.
"No, they can't. Get them to bring him back." I cried as I fell into his arms and to the floor. Aemond stroked my head.
"Shh, it's okay. It'll be okay." He whispered.

: Who's claim should Aemma support? 🤷‍♀️