Unexpected Yet expected visit.

It's has been a couple of days after the last time that old man visited me, don't get me wrong I don't hate him or anything, he just doesn't seem trust worthy, I mean he wouldn't answer my questions  about my parents, all in it's time my ass, moving on, today I thought it was gonna be as normal and boring as the previous days, but nope, that whole assumption was erased instantly as I heard a knock on the door.

I walked carefully again, I know I always do things carefully, because I've been jumped and beaten to many times to not be careful of whom I let in to my room.

As i open the door I see an elegant looking lady standing there with a kind smile, I let her in, she looked around my room with a saddened look.

Lady: hello Regulus, I'm minevera mcgonagall, nice to finally meet you...

Regulus: hello mcgonagall, can I call you professor; calling you by your last name sounds a bit off

Mcgonagall: of course, I will be your transfiguration teacher after all..

Regulus: oh yes, I was waiting your arrival, are we going to shop today?

Mcgonagall: ah yes; we'll be taking our leave now to another student house than we'll be off to diagon alley

Regulus: sure professor, shall we go now?

Mcgonagall: lead the way Mr Black

Regulus: I don't know the way, I've never stood foot out of my room except for the lavatory next door of course

Mcgonagall: you never went out of here..that must be fixed immediately, do you by chance know if you have a godfather or someone you can stay with for the rest of the summer?

Regulus: godfather?! I don't even know who's my father and mother are!

Mcgonagall: merlin beard! Didn't dumbeldore tell you anything, I thought you knew... well alas I suppose we can spare a few minutes to talk..

Regulus: see I knew you were better than that old fuck ...

Mcgonagall: language Mr Black, you're really are a younger version of your father..

Regulus: I can't really help it; my language that is, you see my mouth is my only defence, and my magic obviously but I was forbidden from my freak acts if I didn't want to end up in the streets, so sorry professor if the way I talk disturb you, just know it won't change in the near or far future

Mcgonagall: I would never exceed my expectations from a Black member, knowing your father, I wouldn't dare ..

Regulus: you knew my father professor??

Mcgonagall: knew him and taught him, nice kid but a bit mischievous, who am I kidding a menace your father was...

Regulus: I assume he was a tad bit like me, and also I assume by the use of past term that he's dead ...

Mcgonagall: your father is not dead Regulus, your mother whoever is no longer with us...

Regulus: not dead than where is he??

Mcgonagall: I'm afraid he's imprisoned Regulus, I the worst prison that exist.. Azkaban

Regulus: what did he do ??

Mcgonagall: betrayed a friend; James Potter, got him and his wife lily killed by him who we must not name and killed twelve Muggles with an extremely powerful explosive curse and than killed his other friend Petter Pettigrew all they found of the latter is a single finger.

Regulus: omg, I'm the son of a murderer...

Mcgonagall: I can tell that many people will bully you because of your name, if so Mr Black, inform me immediately...

Regulus: getting bullied will never happen, I'll take that fact to my advantage, what's the point of having a father as murderer if you can't use it for your advantage, I'll make people fear my name, mark my word professor..

Mcgonagall: I'm afraid I can't allowed such thing at the school grounds, you shall not terrorise kids Mr Black..

Regulus: yeah and you would allow an innocent child being bullied probably killed by other students just for the fact that my father once upon a time killed bunch of muggles which I don't know what that is, assuming it means people, and two of his best friends and a women, now THAT you will allow won't you professor?

Mcgonagall: I said if you do indeed get bullied please do inform me..

Regulus: and you shall do what exactly after I inform you professor, I know the answer to that, nothing nada, you'll say you will see through it and then never do anything; and if you see me act through it you'll put me in detention or in time out, do you know how I know?? Because I'm living and experiencing that every stupid fucking day i spend in this hell hole, I tell the owner and what does she do? She tells me I will see to it, but never do a fucking thing, NOTHING , so if you'll excuse me professor I shall do what I want to do because nobody tells me what to do and nobody will defend me except ME!! so please do lead the way professor, a student awaits our arrival..

And with that I leave my room with the professor still in my room with a shocked expression on her face, I will not be bullied or mistreated by a bunch of stack up son of bitches..I didn't survive at wool's with sheer luck, I survived with furiousness and not giving a fuck what people think about me.