Meet The Bad Guys

The Big Bank was a quiet and simple place for the most of time in the large city of Los Angeles. Every bank clerk minded their own business behind a desk as most of them either typed away on their computers, interacted with customers, collected bills from L.A citizens, and/or answered phone calls. One customer in particular however, comes walking in through the interior glass doors. He wore a white tux with a black-button down shirt, a white fedora hat, and dark-tinted glasses to shield his face. He casually strolls up to a female bank teller sitting on the other side of a huge desk. His tall, shadowy figure, looms over the bank worker. She gazes up at him.

"Good afternoon, miss," He addressed with a handsome smile, he propped his chin up on the desk by his elbow. In a smooth voice, he asks. "You look awfully pleasant today, especially in that work outfit of yours. How's your day going so far?"

The female bank clerk blushed at his suave, deep voice. "Oh, h-hello! It's going alright, thank you!," She smiles nervously. "How may I help you, sir? Would you like to make a deposit?"

"No thank you. Actually, I came here to make a . . . withdraw," the young man replied. He tipped down his dark glasses, revealing his face to be the Mr. Wolf himself. As if on cue, the rest of his gang came up from behind him: Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark, and Ms. Tarantula. The five anthro predators smile sinisterly to the bank teller. She gasped. Once the lady behind the counter saw who the man in a white tux truly was, and all five of his gang members, she shrieked in terror.

     It didn't take long for more people inside the bank to scream at the "horrific" sight of these bad guys as well, which Wolf and his gang took great pleasure in. As they always did whenever they see a group of humans scream in a panic, even if they were only just five yards away.

     Mr. Wolf amusingly shook his head as he took off his fedora hat and dark glasses. "Ah, these people are so pitiful. It's pretty cute . . ."  Wolf playfully elbowed too a smirking snake next him, who nodded in agreement. He and the eastern-brown reptile quickly catch up with the rest of their friends as they headed towards a bright, shiny vault. 

     /////////////

The annoying alarm consistently rang inside The Bad Guy's eardrums as they immediately rush out of the bank, and ran to their vehicle hidden in an alleyway. They each threw the stolen bags of money and Safe into the backseat, then jump inside the car. Since each member of The Bad Guys know full well that the police station will be called for yet, another one of their crime sprees pretty soon, Mr. Wolf immediately speeds off down the road without remorse during the setting sun.

Wolf looks over to the girl arachnid, also known as Webs, sitting on the dashboard in her little car seat. He smiles mischievously, and says, "Webs, hit it!"

"I was already gonna do that, Wolfie!," Ms. Tarantula happily announced.

🎵Ah, yes🎵
🎵Check it out🎵
🎵Well, looky here, looky here, ah, what do we have?🎵
🎵Another pretty thing ready for me to grab🎵
🎵But little does she know that I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing🎵
🎵Cause at the end of the night, it is her I'll be holding🎵