Malarkey

It's a little longer than I previously envisioned, but . . . *shrugs* Oh well, better late than never!

Take that procrastination! 🍎🐤

Now, enjoy the tale~

     "Sooo, the Ferocious Four? The most infamous, previous known lethal gang in the city, once led by the original "Big Bad Wolf" himself, huh? Gotta say, you really know how to pick 'em, Rick!," Gerald praised

     "Sooo, the Ferocious Four? The most infamous, previous known lethal gang in the city, once led by the original "Big Bad Wolf" himself, huh? Gotta say, you really know how to pick 'em, Rick!," Gerald praised. He proudly clapped his cousin on the back.

Badger glared at him till Gerald reluctantly pulled his hand away.

     It was early morning, two days after The Ferocious Four broke out of prison with the help of Badger's cousins, who are a group of human hippies.

     On the first day, the gang purposely crashed the helicopter into the middle of the ocean, thus destroying its GSP tracking software system so it couldn't be tracked. After Seth drowned the pilot, they all stole whatever emergency life rafts they could attach themselves too, and—within a matter of God knows how many hours—managed to locate shore. They had made it to shore on a beach underneath a formation of rocks and moss that were linked to a lonely road above them. Exhausted, they took a precious moment to rest. Probably longer than they should've (Cory wanted to build a sandcastle) since they were fugitives now. It wouldn't be long until their break out story bombed the media—and the police stations . . .

     After a moment of lounging (and Ryder rating Cory's small castle), they spent the rest of the day walking alongside the beach towards the direction that'd (hopefully) lead back to Los Angeles.

On the second day, the Ferocious Four and the hippies repeated the exact same thing as the day before during the first four hours: Walking.

From the largest, lugging crocodile, to the smallest, slowest human, they each grew more sluggish, hungry, and thirsty, the further their weary legs begrudgingly propelled forward.

Earlier, after having enough of using their legs and feet, the hippies and The Ferocious Four decide to steal a large car by using Tim (the youngest hippy) to play a hitchhiker while the rest of the group hid amongst the rocks and moss.

When an unsuspecting driver pulled over to what he thought was a young man in need of help, the window to his driver's side door was quickly shattered by Ryder Landry's powerful paw, shards of glass scattered about. He then dragged the screaming man out of his car, and mauled him to death before the punctured, bloody shards in his neck, could finish him off first.

Cory suggested they'd save his corpse as an ingredient for his bean soup in the future while it's still fresh, but Seth demanded they should just dismantle his body parts, and dump them in the ocean to get rid of evidence.