First Meeting

Edit: Okay, first of all: I am so sorry I haven't published in awhile! I've been dealing with school, family stuff, and a little bit of a writing block, I've been all over the place :/ However, I am glad to be back, and continuing my re-edit version of this story! And second of all: I am also sorry if the bad guys (might've) seem a little bit out of character, but I'm gonna give my best shot! I hope you enjoy 🙂. (Sidenote— I'll probably come back just to edit some things, just in case if there are any mistakes) Happy Read 😃😄

"Mmrrgg, I still can't believe we got stuck in here!," Piranha complained as he crossed his fins in an aggravated huff.

"Look, Wolfie, we get you love car chases and all, but seriously: You gotta cut some slack!," Ms. Tarantula reasoned from the dashboard. "Especially since the cops are literally around the corner!"

"Yeah, you guys know the police force can't go a day without following their daily ambitions to try and put us behind bars! Hehehe," Snake chuckled mischievously to lighten the mood as he still had the safe on his "lap".

Mr. Wolf however, anxiously rubbed his forehead as he continued listening to his friend's words. His crew have been nonstop grumbling about the position Wolf accidentally put himself and his gang in for about five minutes until they've eventually calmed down. He sighed. "Alright, guys, look, I get this is a bad predicament. Hell, I didn't even think this area was . . . ," Wolf gestured his paws to the dense, three walls around his car that tightly encircled he and his crew inside the small dugout within one of the alleyway walls. " . . . You know, possible to get stuck in! I get that, and . . . I'm sorry. But, the only thing we can really do right now, is wait until the Chief and her blue minions, clear away from this area, so we can get this pack howling back in our hideout again. Deal, guys?," Wolf negotiated his friends with a hopeful smile at the end.

The gang reluctantly nodded their heads. Each of them tried their best to turn off their voices so as to be less audible from authorities who are swarming on and about the streets nearby, like a pack of hungry predators.

At his friends agreement, Wolf smirked. "Good." He slips on a pair of sunglasses again. He leaned back in the driver's seat, and crossed his arms behind his head. His elbows stuck out as if he were relaxing on a folded chair at a beach. "For now, all we gotta do, is just sit back, relax, and listen as the officers get shaky over their boss's angry meltdown for failing to catch us again . . ."

Everyone in the car remained quiet as the crew can practically hear the chief's aggravated voice not to far from where their at, making the gang chuckle, and placing bets. Shark however, winces from the backseat. He rocked back and forth as if he were a worried child, and moaned, "Ahh, I just hope not any of our push pops are melting at home!"

The guys turned to look at the anthro great white shark. They peered at him as if he just blurted out an inappropriate joke nobody asked for at the family dinner table. Shark appeared confused. "What?"

"Seriously?!," Webs cried out irritably. "You're worried about push pops?!"

"Hey! They are delicious sweat treats of sweetness than the goodness of the heavens itself, okay?!"

"You don't make sense sometimes, you know that?," Mr. Wolf simply remarked.

The middle-aged reptile rolls his eyes. "Oh, lay off on the push pops, will ya, ya big tuna?!," Mr. Snake whipped his head around to the backseat.

Mr. Shark glared at the eastern-brown snake in the front. "Hey! You're the one who gets to them before I could!"

Mr. Snake smirked at his frustration. "Uh huh. Exactly. Why do you thats why I'm always the one to get to the last one first?" Mr. Snake chuckles deviously.