Chapter 4: Knowing Team RWBY

The Sun started to rise on a normal Saturday morning and Kota was just waking up after a long sleep. Kota got up from bed and headed to the bathroom to change his clothes and get ready for the day.

Kota: Ahh Ok Start of a new day, new friends to hang with... Let's just be yourself today and let's just have a good... (opens the door)

(Whistle Blow)

Kota: Ahhhhhh (falls on the floor)

Ruby: Gooooood Morning Team RWBY!

Kota: What's is the matter with you dude people are still... (Noticed everyone was up and awake) Never mind. But was the whistle necessary?

Weiss: (to herself) Welcome to my world kid.

Ruby: Sorry Force of habit.

Kota: Ok then... Why are y'all already dressed? And how doesn't this room only have one bathroom?

Weiss: We went to JNPR's room since boys and girls in a bathroom don't mix.

Kota: Hey I said I'm not that type of kid!

Yang: Actually you threaten us if we tried anything we would get hurt.

Kota: IT WAS IMPLIED!!!

Blake: Anyway... We have a day out together soon. And before you ask it was Ruby's idea.

Ruby: I... Just figured if we're going to be teammates we should get to know each other and what better place then the city of vale.

Kota: Uhhh Don't we have classes today?

RWBY: (goofy deadpan) It's Saturday.

Kota: (faceslap) Of course... Well if that's the case I know where to go... Follow me.

Weiss: Wait WHERE are we going.

Kota: My Town It's 5 miles outside of vale. Professor Ozpin gave me permission to visit my home if it's the weekend.

Ruby: Your home?

Kota: Yeah I owe my sis a visit to checkup on her anyway.

Yang: You have a sister too?

Kota: Well Technically she's my caretaker. She was 17 when she found me as a baby and her mother didn't want to raise me so she took me in instead. Her name is Serah She's a wolf Faunus.

Blake: Really?

Kota: Yeah My town is a sanctuary for humans and Faunus.

Ruby: Cool. Let's go... Let's go to your village.

Kota: Ok Then let's go!

Ruby: Yes! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Their leader Ruby, And their new Super Saiyan Teammate Kota Has begun Their first day together as a team. Banzai!

K-WBY: BANZAI!!!

Kota: I don't know what just happen but fuck it I'll go with it.

(Timeskip)

The Village of Arkana was having a nice morning and Kota and Team RWBY just entered the village and already Kota received a warm welcome back because he was a big deal In the town for being a bounty hunter. Ruby and her team was happy to see that Kota had quite the reputation at his home but they had to get to his old home to see Kota's sister. They soon found the inn That she was running but she was passed out on the desk not surprising to Kota knowing this should happen luckily he had a plan to wake her.

Ruby: That's Serah?

Kota: Yeah.

Blake: I never expected her to be a pink haired Faunus.