Part - 1💉🩺

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING 🩺🤍

After 15 hours of travel, Karan, Jannat and Faisu reached New York.

Karan moves to the hotel that he booked a long time ago and takes the key from the receptionist.. He goes to his room and lays on his bed, being too tired.

Karan in his mind : kal mera bohot bada din hai.. Tomorrow, I'll be joining as an intern at LIFE SHINE HOSPITAL 🏥 and will be working under my two inspirations.. Will I become a good doctor like them?..Doctoring is such a pure and passionate profession.. Will I be able to do justice to this profession?.. Rabba, Meher karo..

Meanwhile,
Teja in her home 🏠

Singing a beautiful song 🎵, teja cooks her dinner.

chaahe jo tumhe poore dil se

milta hai woh mushkil se

aisa jo koi kahin hai

bas wohi sabse hasin hai

uss haath ko tum thaam lo

woh meherbaan kal ho naa ho

Hearing and singing this song, She completes her cooking.. She keeps the food on her plate and starts eating.. After completing her food, she moves towards her bedroom to get 2 or 3 hours of sleep, but unfortunately, she gets a call from the hospital stating an emergency..

Teju : I think aaj bhi muje raat me neend nhi milne vala hai.. Chal teju.. Lag ja kaam pe..

She takes her coat and car key and moves towards the hospital.. After a quick drive, she parked her car and entered the hospital.. Since it was late at night, only a few were in the waiting room.. She moves to the patient's room..

Teja : please move.. Don't form a crowd here..

She goes near the patient.. The patient was a small girl, whose age would be 4 years.. She keeps crying, seeing the crowd..

Teja to nurse : What's the issue?

Nurse : Dr, She is refusing to have medicine.

Teja : I'll take care.. Ask everyone to move.. You stay here with me..

Teja moved towards the girl and sat beside her..

Teja : what happened baby?.. What made this cutie cry?

Little girl : I don't want to be here.. Please take me out, teju.. *sniffing*

Teja : ok.. I will.. But you know what? there are some kids on the first floor.. They were searching for a weak girl to bully.. If you go out now, they will bully you.. I don't want them to hurt my cutie.. You are already so weak due to not taking these medicines ,and now if you go from here, then you will be even weaker.. Then how will you fight with them?.. I know you are a fighter.. Right?

Little girl : yes. Yes.. I am a very good fighter *in between coughs* I will have these medicines.. But no injection.. Please.. I'm so scared of it..

Teja : I promise you.. Nurse, never give her injection ok.. This is my order..

Nurse : ok doctor..

Teja plants a kiss on that little girl's cheeks and gives medicine to her.. The girl had the medicine, happily.. She plays with teju for a while and teju helps her to sleep.. She keeps patting the child's head and slowly both fall back to sleep..