Part - 22💉🩺

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

Complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING 🩺💉

Karan swiftly completed his report and sent it off to the diagnostics team via email... As the participants scrambled to gather their thoughts and prepare for the verbal explanation, he took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for the task ahead... Soon, everyone began explaining their cases, each participant was eager to showcase their understanding of the medical scenario presented..

As he listened to the explanations of others, his mind raced, seeking clarity on the diagnosis he had been struggling with.. Gradually, as he pieced together the information shared by his peers, he realized the name of the disease, clearing the doubts that had clouded his mind.

Karan : ohh.. I got it.. ye toh rare neurological disorder LGS hai.. abh main jeet jaunga..

With newfound clarity, Karan eagerly awaited his turn to present his case. As the seconds ticked away, he mentally rehearsed his explanation, determined to articulate his findings with precision and confidence, leaving no room for doubt.. His friends completed their presentation.. In his gang, only he was the one left with his presentation.. After 4 to 5 presentations, finally, Monami called his name..

Monami : Dr. Karan, now it's your time to present the case.. Please tell us the number that was written on your envelope, and then you can start your explanations..

Karan's heart skipped a beat as he heard his name called.. With a calm demeanor, he rose from his seat, his mind focused and his confidence unwavering.. Walking towards the front of the room, he took a deep breath.. His friends gave him encouraging thumbs up, wishing him all the best.. Passing a small smile to Monami, his eyes turned towards Teja, who passed a smirk in his direction.. Unfazed, he smiled confidently at her and nodded at the other doctors before glancing down at his envelope to confirm the number..

Karan : Thank you, Dr. Monami.. The number on my envelope is 17. 

Monami noded in acknowledgment, signaling for Karan to begin his presentation.. Taking another deep breath to steady his nerves, he started explaining his case, his voice clear and measured..

Karan : Good afternoon, esteemed doctors and colleagues.. Today, the case given to me presents a challenging scenario involving a patient exhibiting symptoms consistent with a rare and severe neurological disorder..

He paused briefly to gather his thoughts before continuing.

Karan : The patient, a 10-year-old child, has a history of multiple seizure types.. These seizures are often difficult to control and significantly impact the child's daily functioning and quality of life.. Initially, I suspected that the child may be suffering from an electrolyte imbalance, as seizures can occur when there are abnormalities in blood mineral levels. However, after conducting tests on the patient's blood, I found that the mineral levels are within the normal ranges.. 

Glancing at the attentive faces before him, Karan continued with confidence.

Karan : In addition to seizures, the patient has a history of cognitive impairment, including developmental delays and intellectual disabilities.. These cognitive challenges posed a further dilemma as they could also be symptoms of other diseases. Connecting both the main symptoms, I came to the conclusion that the rare neurological disorder could be Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS)..

Teja smiled at him for his knowledge..

Teja in her mind : Waah..kya baat hai.. I'm sure, ye mujse bhi syada acha doctor banega.. He is so good at this.. Not bad.. Teju, you proved that you were right..