Part - 26💉🩺

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

Complete the targets for the next part

ENJOY READING 🩺💉

As she sat there, lost in her thoughts, a familiar figure caught her eye.. She widened her eyes and quickly looked away, not wanting to be spotted by that person.. Her heartbeat increased, and her breathing became uneven, sweat forming on her face.. Nervously, she kept sipping her lemonade, hoping the person wouldn't notice her..

But just as she was about to leave for some fresh air, she bumped into someone near the entrance..

Teja : Sorry.. 

She exclaimed and looked up to see who it was..

Teja : Tum?

That person : Teju.. Kaise ho my baby.. 

That person responded with a smirk.. Teju's heart skipped a beat.. It had been years since she heard that voice.. That person touched Teja's cheek to which she immediately pushed the hand away from her face.. Her eyes blazing with anger..

Teja : What're you doing here? 

She questioned, her voice trembling along with anger..

That person : Jahaan tak muje pata hai, iss club mein koi bhi aa sakte hain.. Ye tumara club thodi na hai..

That person replied, the smirk never leaving their face.. Teja rolled her eyes and tried to move away, but the person grabbed her hand, stopping her..

Teja : chod mera haath....chod..

Teja's voice was louder.. But the music in the club was too loud to hear her shout..

That person : Chod dungi.. Not before spoiling your life.. Kya hai na, main kabhi bhi apni important cheezon ko nahi bhulti.. Kuch bhi nahi bhuli hun aur naa hi bhoolungi..

Teja : Tum bhulo ya kuch bhi karo, muje farak nahi padta hai.. Main strangers ko zyada importance nahi deti hun.. Sadly, tereko toh bilkul bhi nahi.. So just leave..

Teja snapped that person, trying to yank her hand free..

That person : kuch bhi bolo, par tuje farak toh padta hai.. After all itne din ki..

Teja : Bass.. Bass... Tumara ye mazak nahi sunna hai muje.. So, leave my hand.. 

she interupted, her voice shaking with anger..

Just then, Karan entered the club.. He squinted against the bright lights, taking a moment to adjust.. As his vision cleared, he saw Teja in a heated conversation with a woman who was holding her hand tightly..

Karan : Ye kon hai?.. Dr. Prakash ke saath baath kar rahi hai..?

Meanwhile Teja was trying to free her hand.. 

Teja : I said leave my hand.. 

She demanded, her voice raising..

That lady : Okay, okay.. Cool.. *that person said with a mocking smile* Let me share some good news with you.. I've shifted here and I'll soon take over your hospital..

Teja forcefully released her hand and folded her arms.. She stepped closer to that person and whispered in her ear..

Teja : First of all, voh mera hospital nahi hai.. doosri cheez, you can't pluck a single stone from Life shine hospital.. So, don't try your funny tricks and waste your time..