Part - 14💉🩺

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️

ENJOY READING 🩺🤍

Next day,

Rolling out of bed, Karan stretched his hands and smiled at the morning sun rays peeking from the window.. He opened the curtains to be kissed by the sunrays.. He smiled at the good start of the day and moved to get fresh.. He took a quick bath and moved to his closet to wear his formal shirt, pant and took his doctor coat.. He kept his stethoscope in his bag and moved out to have his breakfast..

Pratik was placing the breakfast on the table.. He wished karan a good morning and gave him his breakfast..

Karan : baaki log kahaan hai?

Pratik : They are all sleeping.. Late ayenge shayad.. Dekh karan, aaj ka breakfast duty maine kardiya.. Dinner toh tu hi karega..

Karan : Thik hai bhai.. Kardunga.. Jaldi khaalo.. Humara shift ka time hogaya..

They both had their breakfast and moved to the hospital.. They collected today's cases and moved to check on their respective patients.. After their first break, all the interns and hospital staffs were called for a meeting.. They all assembled in the auditorium..

Jannat : aaj kya occasion hai?.. Sab yahaan assemble hue hain.. Emma, do you know anything?

Emma : Sid told me that Dr. Casey quit her job.. Maybe to announce that, they could have arranged this meeting..

Faisu : what?

Pratik : Ye kab hua?.. Karan, kal Dr. Casey ke saath tumara baat hua na.. Unhone kuch bola?

Karan in his mind : Bataun ya nahi.. Hmm.. Rehne deta hun.. Agar maine abhi bataya toh ye log mere upar chad jayenge.. Nahi..

Karan : Nahi toh.. Mai kudh shocked hun ye news sunkar..

Jannat : what yaar.. Mai kitni excited thi, Dr. Casey ke saath kaam karne keliye.. Sab gaya.. Agar unhone job quit kardi toh diagnostics team?.. Uska kya?

Pratik : it's of course na.. Dr. Prakash hi head honge.. After all, Dr. Casey ka favorite hai..

Jannat : par decision toh Dr. Deepak Mahajan aur unke team hi lenge na.. I'm sure voh apne beti ko hi denge..

Pratik : dekhte hein..

Deepak mahajan, Monami, Tejasswi and other senior doctors came to the stage..Deepak took the mic and started his speech..

Deepak : Good morning everyone.. You all have gathered here for an important cause.. We are very sorry to say that Dr. Casey, our senior and important member of this hospital, has retired.. She voluntarily quit her job.. This hospital has experienced a critical diagnosis and the most valuable and precious moments of Dr. Casey with us.. We will cherish those moments and move on..

Soon, a few murmurs could be heard.. All the staff were shocked with the news..

Deepak : As you know, Dr. Casey was running the Diagnostic team.. Now Dr. Tejasswi Prakash will be the new head of this team..

All the interns started hooting for Teju.. Though Deepak didn't like tejasswi, he somehow felt tejasswi would run the team better.. Tejasswi was shocked.. She looked at Deepak to see if there was any guilt on his face.. But he looked at tejasswi and gave a smile, which was genuine.. Monami and Sid hugged tejasswi..

Monami : congrats, Teju.. I'm so happy for you..

Sid : Thanks to your dad, Monu.. Agar unhone ye decision keliye han nahi kia toh sab problem me honge...chod.. Congrats sweetie..