𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔

꧁🇸 🇺 🇲 🇲 🇦 🇷 🇾 ꧂

🇦 🇸 🇹 🇴 🇷 🇮 🇦 
=
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏʸ

Astoria Hyde, was supposed to
have the perfect life and she really would.
If only her mum wasn't the greek goddess
of love and beauty.

She spent her childhood with a caring dad,
who gave up everything to raise her, and an aunt, who made up for the absence of a mom in Astoria's life.

Things were never normal even when she lived in Europe; with weird creatures running after her and her family, running was her survival instics. The only stability she had in her life was her relatives.

Her life unfortunately, came busting down after Amara's, her aunty's, death.
Then she moved to Manhattan with her dad.
The joy her life used to have slowly died out along with every feeling of adoration she had for her father as a child.

At the age of 10 finally having had enough she run away. Some good luck, she run across a blond guy a few years older who happened to save her from a hellhound and led her to a safe place for people like her.

She spent a weirdly normal life for a demigod. She had multiple siblings whom she was close with and had at least one friend at camp at all times, usually Annabeth one of the only all timers her age who also happened to be her closest friend. Not living with her father however she didn't see the outside world much; not getting any missions, a new boy coming and offering her a place in his quest might have seemed like her savior at the time.

As time passed Astoria's life had many ups and downs but ever since Percy showed up it was like he was the sun who came and managed to light up everything dark.

༄A s t o r i a H y d e

"My best friend just fell off a cliffcould we skip the comments?"

could we skip the comments?"

༄P e r c y J a c k s o n