Chapter 27

GROGU and I went to find din. I told bo-katan what we're doing and she understood.

"GROGU I need you to be brave for me" I told him "we can't keep running we we don't take out moff Gideon this will never  end are you with me?" Grogue nod as we went to fund din. Once we got to din i untied him "all tied up for me?" I asked jokenly.

"Very funny" he said. "We need to find moff Gideon"

"Obviously let's go"

While we were sneaking ding got R5 to get to the base. Once we got it we continued sneaking in and took out some trooper while in there. I used my lightsaber to kill them all.

"R5 good job buddy" he said to the droid in the comm as we got to another room to see bacta tanks

" These are his clones" i said in shock. "You must destroy them before they wake up"

Din without hesitation destroys them before we ran to another room to see Gideon waiting for us.

"What do we do?" Din asked me.

I looked at him and GROGU "you both go I'll take care of him"

"No" he said not wanting me to go. "I don't want to loose you"

I touched dins helmet "it'll be okay. Now matter what happens you know I love you. I'll always will"

"I love you too" he said as I went to Gideon.

"My clones were finally going to be perfect" gideon said . "The best part of me but improved by adding the one thing I never had that you have Azteca"

"And what's that?" I shouted

"The force I was isolating the potential to weild the force and incorporating it into an unstoppable army. But you smothered them before they could draw their first breath"

"I'm glad I did" I said "you took away my parents and I took away you fine creations. Which means we're even. But the I still have one more takes to avenge my parents's death is by killing you..uncle"

"You know that Revenge not the Jedi way"

"I'm no Jedi" I took out my lightsaber and attacked him for a bit.

I attacked him again as he grabs my wrist with the lightsaber as he crushed it with my hand as I fall down and he takes off my helmet as I groan in pain "your mothers is gone" he hits me with his spear "you lost everything. "

I looked to see din behind him as I smiled "not everything."

Din shoots Gideon as I ran to din and the shield once fire came then I noticed we were saved when the chilled used his powers to protect us.

Later fret the fight we went to the mandalorian waters din wants grogu to be asked to the song.

"He is to young to speak" the armouror said. So he is too young to take the creed.he must remain a foundling"

"If his parent gave permission, couldn't he then become a mandalorian apprentice?" I asked.

"Yes but his parents re far from here if they are even alive.

Din and I looked at each other as he takes my hand before looking back at the armouror "aztecha and I will adopt him as our own we are married and talked about having a family together"

The armouror looks at us "this is the way." Then she looks at the people "let it be written in song that din djaren and his Jedi wife aztecha stardust is accepting this foundling as their son you are now din GROGU stardust mandalorian apprentice" she looks at us "you must leave mandalore and take your apprentice on his journeys,just as your teacher did for you."

"This is the way" din said.

Then I liked at the water and felt like something is down there life.

Later we went to the pilot that were available for him if he need us yet he found something a head for IG11 who's now magistrate of town. Karga gave us a cabin.

For a while Din, GROGU and I stayed in the cabin where we could lay low. I was carrying a box. And sat beside him and watched GROGU play with frogs.

"This nice" i said.

"It is" he said before he realized i brought a box "what's that?"

I shrugged "it just came in and I'm about to open it" I was gonna open it when I saw a not there I picked it up.

"What does it say?"

"I heard what you have done, let this gift be a token of you heroic action may the force be with you. Ahsoka tano"

"Bo must've told her"

I began to open it to reveal a light saber took it out and turned it one to reveal the lightsaber blade is pink.

"It's different" i said.

"Very but when will you use them?"

"I don't know"

"I guess you'll use it some but let us enjoy the time we have together."

We grab each others hands and enjoy the time we have together.

That's it for season 3 thank you very much for reading this but aztechas adventures is not yet over. Until then thank you all and may the force be with you.