Chapter 15

I have been in this cell for couple hours and sat there doing nothing then the cell doors open again revealing two storm troopers they dragged me out of the cell all the way to the bridge to meet up with moff Gideon.

"Whatever it is you want you won't get it not even the child for some experiment" I spoke.

Gideon turns to face me and chuckled "you are tough just like your mother" he mentions her.

I scoffed "don't take my mothers name without a good reason. You're the one who took my family anyway."

He glared at me "let me tell you something. I knew that working with the Jedi would lead to chaos. Too bad they're all destroyed. Who would train someone like you anyway" I frown at his statement "the Jedi were evil beings"

"From my point of view the empire are evil. Once the grand army of the republic who were allied with the Jedi now changed to the galactic empire betrayed the Jedi and everyone in the galaxy. Sound steep don't you think"

He grabs my face roughly "you're beginning to sound like my brother." He said as I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "He said the same thing since the empire was born. Fact he worked with your mother and saved her life. They both fled from the empire then had you."Wait a minute is is moff Gideon telling me...."That's right I'm your uncle." My eyes widened in shock "and as for you mandolorian friend he wasn't make it to save you or the child"

I laughed "you don't know that. We have ally's too. They will find us. And you'll be screwed."

"Sir.." an imperial officer said to him "you should see this." They put up the hologram picture of my boyfriend din.

"Moff Gideon you have something I want. You may think you have some idea what you are in possession of,  but you do not soon, the child and the woman will be back with me. They both mean more to me. Then you will ever know." Was all he said before the hologram turned off.

"That's my din" I wispered to myself. Then I spoke up "you see moff Gideon, there is hope. The empire my have struck but we'll strike back and then we'll fight and the Jedi will return once again. We'll rise again when the empire falls again." I finished my speech.

Then he turns to me as he walked up close to me "I am counting on it."

He signals the troopers to drag me back to the cell as I sat on the ground.

"I gotta get out of here."