Chapter One

My day can get any better. What happened you may ask? Well I was working on fixing things,
Mostly machinery well I'm walking with som tools in my hands to bring back home Im a jobless engineer I taught myself how to handle tools. Unfortunately, as I walked a group of assholes came up to me.

"Hey pretty lady why don't you hang with us" one guy said to me.

"No thanks I'd rather hang with my handy tools than hang with you" I told them

"Come on baby it's just a little fun" the other guy tries to grab me but I dropped my stuff and grabbed my gun and pointed at them.

"It will be fun to shoot you until you leave me alone" I told them with a smirk.

The guys looked at each other then one of them turned and pulled his knife out so fast I didn't notice which me my gun split.

They came closer to me, I had to think fast then something got me thinking I kicked one of them in the groin and ran.

I could feel that that they are chasing me, I can here shouting 'come back'. Once I thought I was alone I leaned on a wall at catch my breath.

After my breathing was normal I continued waking again to try to find somewhere to hide until someone grabbed my arm an covers my mouth I tried to get them off me until a familiar voice said.

"Keep struggling you will get yourself hurt."

I stopped and turned to see someone new who never took off his helmet in front of anyone.

"Hey mando" that what everyone calls him but he doesn't mind we don't know his real name yet. I knew him not for a long time about two years. I knew about the mandolorians and how they had to hide. But overall I'm glad to see him after his trip. "How was bounty hunting?"

"The same" he answered as he started to walk away and I followed him.

"The same? Boy you never disappoint" I told him sarcastically.

"I got a news job to do" he tells me as we walked to his shop.

"That great! What's the mission?"

He turns to me "the didn't give me the code or identity but the age."

"Really" I crossed my arms.

Mando sighed "if you want to come you can come."

I blinked "I didn't say anything"

"It's your expressions tells all plus I knew your gonna ask. You do that every time I have a mission." then he walks to the ship and I followed.

Once we entered the ship we both sat on a chair as he started the ship as we flew off. To space and let's be real the stars were beautiful tonight by I have never seen this many before.

"Wow"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we landed on the planet we got off the ship. Mando passes me a weapon to defend my self as we searched around for any signs of danger.

One we had a look around a creature I have never seen came at me out of no where and grabbed my arm I tried to punch it off me mando noticed and tried to use his fire blaster at it but failed then out of nowhere something shot two of them.

Mando ran to me as I took my arm out of the creatures mouth. We hear thudding and We turned a saw a man riding a alien creature I have never seen.

"You are bounty hunter" he says to us.

"Yes" we both said

"I will help you" mando and I looked at each other and back at the man. "I have spoken"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man took us to his home he was very friendly to us and apparently he knew what we were searching for.