Chapter 13

We finally land on Corvus the forest planet. We got out to see creatures form a distance.

We heard a cop din and I turned to see the child with a ball peice he likes to play with.

"What did I say about that?" Din asked taking it from him "this needs to stay here.I picked up the child then sensed something something I haven't felt before."You okay?"

I shook and looked at din "yeah" I said giving him the kid "I think I'm gonna look around the area you head to town. And take the child I'll be fine"

Din nods "you be careful, babe" then he walks with the child.

I go a different direction. I searched in the forest trying to search for what I'm sensing. It's been while of my searching until I decided to give up.

When I turned to see a figure attack me with their lightsabers I blocked theirs with mine immediately as we began fighting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a bit as I stoped her she was a torguga Jedi her lightsabers were white like mine.

"Ahsoka tano?" I spoke as she put down her lightsabers "I have been sent her by bo katan and long with  a mandolorian friend of mine we need to talk"

"I hope it's about you and him" Ahsoka said looking at something behind me I turned and saw din pointing his blaster at her but slowly puts it down and walks to the child. Then looks at me and picks the child up. "I presume you're aztecha stardust"

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Your name is recognized by the force I assume you have questions I'll be glad to answer " she looks at din "unfortunately he can't listen"

"What?" He asked.

"Din, you should listen" I told him. Then he moves far away so he doesn't hear us.

"I have have been searching for someone like you who can help us" I said to here mentioning the child and myself "my mother was Jedi. My father was former imperial. Both were killed when I was young"

"I see" she said. "So you want to learn the way of the force?" I nod "all right but first I'll have to speak to him" Ahsoka points at the child as I stood up and walked to din.

I noticed din was pacing then stoped when I walked towards him. "Hey" I spoke.

"Hey" he said. "How's it going?"

"Goods she's talking to the child right now." I said with a frown.

"Something on your mind?" He asked me rubbing my shoulders.

I sighed "if Ahsoka could help the child she might be able to help me as well. Figure out who I am."

"I already know who you are" din said as I glanced at him with my brow raised "you're my girl and the first I actually trust"

I chuckled "I'll always be your girl."

Then we looked to see Ahsoka walking towards us with the child. The child babbles at her.

"Is he speaking?" Din asked "do you understand him?"

"In a way" Ahsoka answered "grogu and I can feel each other's thoughts"

"Grogu?" I asked as the kid looks at me like I'm calling him that.

"Yes. That's his name. He was raised at the Jedi temple in corusant." She explained "many master trained him over the years at the end of the clone wars when the empire rose to power he was hidden. Someone took him from the temple. Then his memory became... dark.  He seemed lost. Alone"