chapter 1..why it's me ?

❤️

Hello to allll ammmmmiiiiiiiiiiieeeee......

It's you journey has started....
Come with me...
For our taekook❤️

It was a time when everyone was very happy, children were playing and elders were enjoying themselves.....

Happiness and smiles everywhere..i really don't know that my morning will be so good.. it's my day..With the love of the day I stand forever...with that thought my cheeks will become red,my everything going crazy,like a teenager..i smiled myself my heart is overwhelming with this is happiness..
I don't want anything in my life.I only wanted in my life is my family and my love....

Tae gets up from his bed and goes to the bathroom to freshen up.... He introduces himself with his appearance in the mirror...(Tae has a habit of looking at mirror and talking , After Jimin He Mostly Shared His own Thoughts With his Mirror Image ...)

Hey good morning pretty angel...(Waved his hands to his own image and leaves a smile)

He pointed to the image of him and said "U know me right baby...."

"Iam "

"KIM TAEHYUNG..."

"Age 22...."
(Gay.....)

"U know baby today is my engagement day ,The Most Happening Day of My Life"

I'm soo excited baby,wish me all the best my bestie...

he was very happy and kissed the mirror and dancing under the shower while bathing..

"TAE paboooooooo........just opened the door idiot 😤.."Jimin screams and slams the bathroom door.

Tae gasps when he hears the jimin  screams.tae He quickly completes his bath and comes out wearing his bathrobe..

He knows that his friend is very angry, moreover tae hides everything ..jimin doesn't know about his engagement and love..(love?)

Jimin gets angry and gets ready for a pillow fight with tae..Tae Got Shocked by Jimin sudden action ...He screams and runs in the room to save himself from Jimin's clutches.. Tae leg slips and falls on the bed , without wasting a second jimin hovered on tae and settled on his stomach and slapped his shoulders continuously..

Tae apologized to jimin for his mistake to hide everything from him..
And he explained everything to jimin that he was in relationship with MINHO❤️ ....

TAE: Iam sorry my alien to hide everything.. please excuse my mistake soulmate.. please (with a cute pout)

His heart melted seeing tae like that..

Jimin:OK..BUT CARE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING....

Jimin was really upset with tae but he don't want to show it infront of his bestie... he know that tae was too innocent,even tae will be manipulated by the toxic people with their emotional dramas,bcz of their greedy..
Many people have done this in the name of friendship with tae...

Tae" his name is MINHO SHUZ"..he said with a little shy.. he is a film director and we meat at Papa's business party.. ahhh... mm mm.. an.. and don't shout on me it's only 3 months of our relationship ,he said me to hide our relationship..... so hmmm......(. He closed his eyes in guilty)

Jimin was getting suspicious...Jimin sits on the side of the bed, Tae sits next to Jimin and rests his head on his shoulder and said "i love him jimin but I even said this to him"tears formed in tae's eyes...

Jimin understood everything..jimin consoled tae...they talked about something random stuff to settle the situation normal....

All his thoughts were the same, except that Jimin wanted to avoid thinking so much...but It is the same in his brain was MINHO....

Then he got an idea to know about him from him only.so he has an idea to go to minho place to know him very well...

After a long discussion tae agreed to jimin proposal that is say hi to minho and have breakfast with him ..that will be romantic ... finally they reached minho apartment and tae unlock the door...

Tae's glowing face faded..
Tears brimmed in his eyes.....
His lower lip Crushed under his teeth to control his sobbing...
His head spinning,he was numb,he was not in his control,he collapsed in jimin hands....

Minho with a girl....
That too in sexual position,both their bodies mingled,they enjoyed themselves.... They are enjoying their desire each other in their own way........ Actually they are in their own la..la ..land...... They even didn't noticed jimin and tae presence..
At that movement jimin hands fell on near by flower vase when he holds tae...

Both disturbed by the sound,they covered them self.. MINHO want to explain everything to tae which is useless...

"Le.le..le let me explain t..ta..tae"said minho..

"No need,we understood everything very clearly "Jimin said

"Yo...you know me right tae... Yo..you know me how much I loved you"...said minho..

"O really " jimin said with sarcastic tone..

"I'm not a cheater i loved you tae plz don't go....don ... don't leave me tae"said minho..

"Seriously man ! how can u imagine urself still like a gentleman, ofcourse you are cheater that was clearly appeared infront of our eyes"said jimin....

"What do you want from tae haan? i know about you very well....minho was surprised...are you surprised by my words? I know u mannnn i know you bastard...yeah I know you.. Your business is at a loss am i right? Do u remember leena? she got pregnant by you and you left her like she is nothing to you!..am i right minho shuz..?......HAAN" jimin shouts on him...tae was totally devastated by hearing jimin words....

"Oh ! So you know everything right .yes I am here for tae money and his beauty, seriously I was totally addicted to him ,i want him on my bed at very first but tae doesn't agree with that... that's why you are here with my personal truths" minho smirks evily

"I want him so bad...I'm not in love with him .I only want him for my desires..even I care about his money at same"mihno said evily...

"Is it ok officers ..his own confession for his bloody mistakes...is that okay to send him to bars?"Jimin said

Minho was shocked to sudden appearance of Cops....

Minho got arrested by cops and jimin and tae went to home....

Jimin explained everything to their family .... Everyone was sad about it..
They went to tae room and consoled him but he was not reacted to anyone..

After sometime all are left....they thought tae was sleeping but that was not true...he just pretending that he was sleeping...

Something was killing him from top to bottom.....

WHY ME?

WHY IT HAPPENED WITH ME ONLY?

WHY I TRUSTED EVERYONE?

AM I FOOL TO TRUST EVERYONE?

SOME BETRAYED ME FOR MONEY,SOME FOR MY BODY...

I HATE PEOPLE..I HATE LOVE...I HATE EVERYTHING.....

I NEVER TRUST ANYONE....

LOVE IS A LIE.......

I HATE MONEY....

I HATE PEOPLE.......

I HATE ALLLLLLLLL
........ TAE SCREAMS .........

👉👈 IDK ..is it okay or not...
But honestly I tried my level best plzzz plzzz support my work....
I purple you ....

❤️❤️❤️❤️Sj❤️❤️❤️❤️