chapter _3 Mr. Mad

❤️

A broken heart is like a mirror, a lie like an unattainable truth....

Now how tae is to be normal with his broken heart....

"Will he heal?".....

For every problem there is solution if we search properly.....

At Kim mansion......

Hate illuminated at tae's heart....

Pain ...

Tears......

Regret......

Totally he was broken... 💔

.................

"Good morning tae" said a short male with low voice , caressing his friend's hair softly....

"Jim.... jimin...."
Tae's eyes are red and swollen,He slowly raised his head and looked at Jimin very sad ....

Tae cried alot, placed his head on jimin lap and holding his waist tightly,tears continuously flows from his eyes....

After while jimin consoled him .he said tae to let's go out.At first tae said that he won't come. But jimin don't give up on tae. At finally he agreed to him....

Jimin and Jin force tae to eat some breakfast,He ate as if he had not eaten. Then they went to shopping mall there jimin bought some t's for him and tae. After that movie. but this is really a bad idea bcz it's a love oriented romantic movie. Now tae really regretted to accept the idea of jimin. At middle tae left from theatre without informing to jimin..

Suffocation.......

"Breath tae......just breath......"

He took some time to adjust himself..... But nothing is going good...
Only tears left .........

A girl came near to tae and said that their restaurant was good have a visit to tae....

Tae accepted her request and went to restaurant....

Then Tae goes to the restaurant next door of the theater. He ordered a coffee......

But.......

His(minho) memories are haunting him again. His words ,his love,his care everything was lie .....tears fallen from his eyes .......he lost in his thoughts.....

It's a betrayal......

On the hand.......

Jimin searched for tae and there he got him in a beautiful restaurant.....

............J❤️k restaurant...........

"Hey dumbo...... U paboooooo.... why are you left meeeeee thereeeeee uuuuuuu  pink pigggggggg ..." Jimin shouts on tae.....

Tae raised his head to look into jimin eyes  with emotionless....that's when jimin sat beside tae to hold him in his embrace.. tae burst into tears....

Somewhere a loveble eyes are watching the both males at far distance..... "It's time to heal you love......I'm coming to show you what is love and happy".....

"Ahhhh hmmm   Excuse me sir ... Ummm .....ur order please "said male withe a bunny smile ....

"Hey Can you go and ask others " jimin snapped at him...

"I am sorry to say this sir ,I already taken the others now it's your table sir.."said politely......

"Peace"......... Jimin said sarcastically....

Anger raised ......but ......he controled himself and said....

"Sorry to say this sir.... It's not available now for u " male snapped to jimin ,no wonder that male has a devil aura ...