chapter 2.. i am what I am!

❤️💖

Darkness all around, no way to light..A room filled with Cries, smell of blood so many dead bodies are lying.

"How dare u to cheat on my petal bast**d" A voice raised to form of aggression....

"Why did you cheat on him? haaan..... Why did you make him cry?".... Fist blows on his face ,blood oozing from his nose and mouth..

That powerful voice Shows him how a death is.he was not satisfied In the name of Torture..He Wants to Give Him More...Whitch is not a death ofCourse....

"Jungkook........" Namjoon called out

Jungkook looklike a Monstrosity, tyranny, death to everyone....

"Jungkook it's a lot of important.Do you remember what happened to the orphanage kids?There they are selling those kids Body parts.and an...and....mmm....ahh...and girls are being sold to lustful wealthy people" said namjoon with low voice...

Jungkook immediately cut the minho pen*s with the knife that was next to him.

Minho was in unbearable pain,he cried alot he thought that death is easy to him .he was not able to bare jungkook torture ...

"Now onwards you will live in a hell bast**d and I won't leave u that easily beacuse I'm not satisfied " a smirk and evil smile left on jungkook face...

"Will go hyung" jungkook said with a straight face to namjoon...

..........................................

"Hyung do not miss the targets,and Innocent people should not be harm...you know me well that i have rules" jungkook said while fixing the gun on the target..

All the orphanage was surrounded by Jeon people... All are waiting for jungkook signal...

3

2

1

Boommmm 💥

Jungkook saved all the people.The kids were sent to Jeon's home.There they provide food shelter and schooling to the kids.

That's all started a few years back by jungkook father and his father's friend...

Jungkook holds a picture ,his palm caressed it and he grabbed it into his chest with love. he cried alot...."i...i... I'm really so..so...sor...sorry bear..i...am ..so...orr...y....."...he want to apologise to his bear,he want to protect him from this cruel world,he want to give him everything...he curled up into a ball and fell sleep on the floor....

After while namjoon called to jungkook...

"Hello..Jungkook.... everyone is safe but .....where are you?"said namjoon with low voice.he know how jungkook will become feel after facing all...

Sniffles.......sobs...... silence......

"O my god jungkook I'm comming to home just stay there" namjoon said hastily joined the mansion.....

Namjoon quickly opens the room door.Seeing Jungkook on the ground breaks his heart into million pieces...It's not the first time, it's happened many times...

Namjoon called jin to bring his child along with him to jungkook room.....then jin follows him...

Namjoon and jin leaves the little princess near jungkook...baby was in her 8 months old so she can crawl to her bunny uncle so easily....

The baby was crawling and she salps on Jk face with her tiny hands and pulled his hair to wakeup him...then she used her language finally"Ammm...ummmmm....bu...bu...bu....bubbbbbb....j....jj...j....j.jjj.j....j....jj......aboooo. ayyyyyy..."....