50. Love is a Battlefield

3rd Person POV.
Location: the town of Braveheart

Right now the former members of the White Fang were cheering for Y/n L/n as he had just given a moving and memorable speech many were calling for him to be the king of the Faunus just as his ancestors did in days long past.

Y/n: my brothers and sisters I'm glad you have all decided to join me in my heroic Crusade together we shall bring to this world up era of peace, love, and prosperity!!!!

Y/n L/n raised his left hand and with a snap of his cybernetic fingers the former members of the White Fang started glowing their uniforms changed the symbol of the White Fang was no longer on their backs but instead Y/n's Insignia was proudly displayed on their backs for all to see.

Y/n L/n smiled as he was just named King but he looked at Rowena Torchwick and her little bodyguard.

Y/n: Rowena Torchwick in the name of the new age Alliance I am placing you under arrest!!!

Rowena: shit!

Y/n L/n looked over at Neapolitan whom was trying to struggle free of Y/n's telekinetic grip Y/n L/n walked over to Neo with a sad look on his face.

Y/n: tell me why do you work for her?

Neo:..........

Y/n: you can't talk can you? you're mute?

Neo simply nodded her head.

Y/n: well let's fix that little bit of Injustice~

Y/n L/n simply snapped his fingers and with a flash of light Neapolitan had the ability to speak.

Y/n: well go ahead try out your new pipes~

Neo:...........hello?

Neo covered her mouth with both hands realizing that now she had the ability to speak.

Neo: I can talk?!?!?!?

Y/n: yuppity doo dah!!!

Neo's voice was beautiful and as sweet as Neapolitan ice cream.

Neo: why you being so nice to me?!?!

Y/n: because I can tell that you're not a bad person you've just had rotten luck in your life.

Neo: but I'm a villain and you're the hero you should arrest me and take me off to jail?

Y/n: if there's anything I've learned it's that everyone has capacity for change and besides I have a feeling that you don't really want to serve Rowena I have a feeling that it's more like a life debt you owe her for something she did for you in the past, am I right or am I wrong?

Neo: okay you're right I owe her my life because she took me in when I had nothing and I had nobody I've been an orphan all my life and I was forced to live on the streets and steal to survive I didn't know when I was going to have my next meal and she took me in I don't like her but I owe her everything.