II

"Oh, you're finally awake," a voice said.

"Niki?" Tubbo whispered.

"Yes, it's me, tubbo."

"Where am I?"

"You're in my bakery. You came rushing in and fainted,"

"Oh,"

The two of them sat there in silence. Niki was softly combing through Tubbo's thick mass of brown hair on her lap. Tubbo just darted his eyes away from her.

"Tubbo, I got a question.."

Oh great, she's about to ask a question. He's been dreading, "What is it?"

"Why were you covered in blood when you came in?"

"..."

"It's fine. You don't need to answer, but maybe you can explain it to angie."

Oh God, not angie. Angie, or Angelina, she was.. well, she forces a lot of information from people. He doesn't know how she does it, but she always manages to get some type of information out of even the most stubborn person.

"Yeah, maybe you could explain that," a voice said.

Niki and Tubbo both locked eyes with a tall and lanky girl. Her skin was pale and speckled with brown on her face and hands. Her long black hair ended to her ankles. She had a soft face, but now her small black eyes were scrunched, and her eyebrows were together.

"Oh hi Angie.." Tubbo said as a drop of sweat fell.

...

"So..what was with the blood?"

"..."

"Tubbo"

"Angie, please,"

"Tubbo, please, me and Niki are worried about you. You've been distancing yourself from everyone..hell, Niki doesn't even see you come out of ur old house!" She exclaimed.

The two of them were inside the bakery storage room, it smelled of flour and vanilla. The atmosphere would've felt calming if he wasn't being interrogated.

Tubbo opened his mouth to answer.

"...Angie...do you know..what Hanahaki disease is?"

"Tubbo, don't tell me that you.."

The silence confirmed it.

Whatever color was in Angelina was drained immediately.

"Please don't tell anyone else."

"..."

"Don't tell anyone else, please!"

"Tubbo, this is serious. You could die because of this."

"I know.."

"Tubbo, we have to go to a doctor."

"No!"

"Fine, I'll keep this secret, but I got something that could help, so come by the bakery at closing time."
...

The lamps outside were on, and fewer people were out, shops were closing up, and the night shops were opening. Tubbo was standing outside with his giant hat, waiting for Angie.

5 minutes till closing time.

"Tubbo?"

Fuck.

"Tubbo, are you alright?" The voice said.

It was Ranboo again. He had spent all afternoon looking for the small guy, looking through all the shops, and even went out of his way to ask people if they had seen him.