51. The War of H2O

3rd Person POV.
Location: the occult research Club room

Y/n L/n was summoned to the occult research Club to welcome their newest member it was none other than Xenovia apparently she begged Rias take her in after she found out about the death of God no longer with any purpose she joined the occult research Club and being the kind and generous woman she was Rias happily took her in and in taking her in she was now a student of the new age Academy.

Y/n: Xenovia I'm so happy that you'll be coming here now!

Xenovia: it is quite an honor to join this prestigious Academy.

Soon enough someone else entered the room it was none other than Irina.

Y/n: Hey Irina are you part of the occult research Club too?

Irina: technically I'm not a devil but I'm also not a human anymore.

Y/n L/n used the power of the Soul Stone to read his old childhood friends soul and just like she said she was no longer human Instead he could read her soul and tell that she was actually a standard angel.

Y/n: oh my God are you really?!......

Irina: yep!!!

Irina spread her beautiful white Wings to signify that she was indeed a full-fledged angel.

Y/n: that is so awesome I always knew that one day you would be an angel!!!

Irina had a light blush on her face and smiled.

Irina: if anyone's really an angel It's You Y/n your soul is so pure and you have so much kindness in your heart.

Y/n: I live by the mentality of treat others as you wish to be treated yourself and you will often be surprised with how nice people will treat you.

Rias: that is an excellent philosophy to live by.

Y/n L/n sat down on one of the two couches immediately Koneko sat down on his lap Irina sat down on his right side Xenovia sat down on his left side and soon enough Kuroka stood behind him while Ravel also stood behind him.

Rias: now let's get down to business we have been tasked by the student council to clean out the pools in the Aquatic training gym.

Y/n: sounds easy enough let's do it.

Immediately everyone made their way to the Aquatic gym the first thing they did was they used Magic to get rid of the dirty disgusting water after that everyone started scrubbing the walls of the pool and the floor of the pool to get rid of any excess Grime or any other contamination once they were done Y/n L/n used his powers to bring in new water in all of the pools the water was sparkling clean and it looked like it came from a fresh mountain spring that was completely Untouched by mankind.

Rias: excellent work everybody now since we cleaned out the pool we can now use the pool as much as we want today.

Y/n: awesome pool time fun I'm going to go get my swimsuit on.

Y/n L/n immediately teleported back to his dorm room where he grabbed his swim trunks once he was changed he was about to head back to the pool but he was stopped by Charlie.

Charlie: Y/n where are you going?

Y/n: well me and the occult research Club just finished cleaning out the pools in the Aquatic gym.

Soon enough all the girls in the room got a Sinister idea everyone except Jalen Jalen whom had a touch of aquaphobia decided to sit this one out Y/n L/n left his dorm room dressed up in his swim trunks as soon as he was gone all of the girls besides Jalen had Sinister Smiles on their faces Nebula on the other hand she didn't care about this matter all together so she just went to the combat training gym to go practice her skills.