Bad idea with good results

Ship- jongjoong

Hongjoong's pov

Hongjoong's pov

I had a sudden idea...it was either a very bad idea with good results or a very bad idea with bad results...

The idea was I was going to seduce Choi jongho the youngest member in ateez I wanted to because I feel like he doesn't see me in the way I want him too.

He only sees me as his good but strict hyung and I wanted to be more so all the members were going out tonight luckily jongho never really goes with them so I was going to stay home to do my mission..

All the members were ready and I walked into the living room with my house clothes on "joongie? Are you not going with us today?" Seonghwa asked I shook my head "no I think I'll stay home today I don't feel like going out today" I said and he nodded giving me a side hug and pulling away "alright well jongho is in his room so he'll be the only one home with you today" he said and I nodded.

"Okay have fun you guys! But not too much fun" I said and chuckled they all nodded and then they left I giggle happily going to carry out my plan.

I change my clothes and put on just a big shirt and I had panties I liked the wear nobody knew though...I just hoped this was a bad idea with good results...

I walk into his room and see him on the phone with someone I giggle quietly and walk into his room he notices me "oh? Hyung your still here? You didn't go out?" He asked and I shook my head no "oh okay well I'm on the phone with my friend right now but I'll talk with you when I'm done" he said respectfully I always loved that about him.

I only nod and walk into his room and then I sit on his bed he looks at me with a raised brow I don't say anything then I look at his member through his shorts he had on with the corner of my eye a sudden idea pops into my head I giggle and then sit on his legs "h-hyung? What are y-you doing?" He asked nervously and confused I don't answer and let my hands travel to the waist band of his shorts pulling them down along with his boxers he gasps and whisper yells at me "yah hyung! What are you doing this isn't funny!" I only blush and smirk I actually didn't think he'd be this huge! Or this long but all I knew was I was extremely aroused just by looking at it.

I started to stroke it and he gasps muting his phone "h-hyung stop it! It's not funny" he said and I ignore him and continued to stroke him he let's out tiny moans and growls then he unmutes his phone "um yeah I'm fine I just had a talk w-with my other hyung" he said biting his lip after I giggle quietly then take his huge length into my mouth he muted the phone only to moan loudly as im bobbing my head up and down on his cock.

He moans lowly "f-fuck hyung~" and his moans were driving me insane I bobbed my head even faster and soon I felt him twitch in my mouth signaling he was close that made me excited and I continued my fast sucking "h-hyung I'm c-close please- please move" he moaned even while I'm doing this he's still so respectful.

I didn't move I kept bobbing my head so a minute later I felt his cum fall down my throat it made me moan tasting his bitter but sweet cum I pulled away from his cock with a pop and licked my lips staring at him with the most innocent eyes I could muster.

"Fuck" he mutter and that was actually the first time I ever heard Choi jongho curse it made me feel proud and more aroused but when I looked down I see that his little friend is excited again making me giggle and take off my shirt exposing my Lacey panties he stared at them and I saw nothing but lust in his eyes he then picked his phone up "hyung I'll call you another time" he said and hung up his phone tossing it on the other side of the bed then he grabs me by my waist and pushes me on the bed, now hovering over me.

His hands run up and down my body "what are you doing to me hyung?" He whispers and then kisses me I kiss back immediately then moan when I felt his hands grope my butt we continue to kiss before we have to pull away for air and when I see both of our salivas come off after we break the kiss I feel so so horny "j-jongie~" I whine needy he smirks and continues to tease my member I whine more "yah! Stop teasing me please!" I say and he chuckles.

"What does hyungie want me to do then?" He asks I blush a lot "I-I want your c-cock inside me please" I say desperately and his smirk widens ripping off my panties and without a warning or say he thrusts his huge member inside me in one go I scream I felt so much pain but for some reason I liked it...

"J-jongie~" I whimper gripping his back "does it hurt baby? Should we stop?" He asked rubbing my waist soothingly I blush shaking my head "n-no please continue I'll be use to it soon" I say just wanting to be roughly fucked.

After a minute I ask him to move and that's what he does so now he's steadily thrusting into me and the pleasure that's coming in felt so amazing I couldn't help but just moan "s-so good!~ p-please fuck m-me faster!~" I moaned loudly and that's exactly what he did his thrust started to quicken.

All that could be heard in the room was skin slapping, his groans and grunts, my loud moans and mewls of either his name or me just babbling random things too lost in the pleasure I was receiving.

After a few more thrusts I found myself cumming with a loud moan of his name and my whole body shook from it but he still continued to thrusts into me hard and fast I was loving this new overstimulated feeling that I was feeling.

But soon he grunted lowly and said near my ear "I'm close baby c-can I cum inside?" He asked politely and I giggle "of course you can jongie" I said and then moaned loudly as I felt his load spill into me "f-fuck" I mutter he then fell onto me burying his face into my neck and his arms around my waist I smile tiredly at that. Both of us falling asleep.

We woke up the next morning and jongho blushes I giggle pecking his lips "good morning bear~" I said he buried his face into my neck "I cannot believe we did that hyung!~" he whines I only laugh "I can and I know you enjoyed it" I teased making him whine more hugging my waist I giggle god I loved him so much.

We soon take a shower having another round in there then we get out and change our clothes going into the kitchen together mingi smirks when he sees us I roll m eyes already knowing the reason "you guys had fun yesterday?" He asks and I smirk "lots of fun jongho is really huge" I said smirking when mingi widen his eyes and whined "hyung! You didn't actually have to tell me I was only teasing" he said and I shrugged "hey you asked~" I said then I was hugged from behind making me smile "your too much hyung" he said and I giggle "all yours now jongie~" I said he chuckles and pecks my lips "yeah, mines" he said.

Everyone chuckles or giggles at us.

👁️👁️ hi