Broken up

Ship- sanhwa

Third pov

Ateez we're currently all going to a pool party that hongjoong's brother was having and they were all very excited.

"Is everyone ready?" Hongjoong asked and everyone nodded or yelled "yes captain!" Hongjoong chuckled knowing it was woosan.

They all left their dorm and got into the cars yunho was driving one car which sanhwa and woosang got in and mingi drove the other car nobody knew mingi had gotten his license recently but ateez of course.

Jongjoong got in his car and now they were on their way to the pool party.

The whole ride San was silent as everyone else talked to each other...he was silent because he was thinking about a particular member who he broke up with a month ago... nobody even knew they were dating and which was part of the problem they had. Well, only two members knew...

"Sannie? Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked quietly san only nodded wooyoung frowned he knew exactly why his best friend was like this and he was angry at seonghwa.

Wooyoung sighed and laid san's head on his shoulder which san immediately snuggled into his neck yeosang noticed and smiled softly at the sight he also knew because wooyoung told him and he knew not to get jealous over woosan because he knew wooyoung loved him just like he loved wooyoung it took him a while before he actually got used to it but wooyoung always comforted him and made him see that he's the only one for him.

They soon arrived at hongjoong's brother bumjoong's house he opened the door and greeted them all with a smile and they greeted him back and well all members knew of his little crush on san they didn't know why though but not like he kept it a secret the way he treats san and acts around him san himself didn't even know.

When they all walked in he smiled "all of your rooms are ready for you and you know where it is so you can go change and meet me at the pool in about 30 minutes" he said and they all nod thanking him.

Yungi shared a room, jongjoong shared a room, woosang shared a room and sanhwa shared a room even though bumjoong offered san to sleep in his room plenty of times...

San sighed and started walking to his and seonghwa's room but was stopped by bumjoong "um hey san are you alright? You are very quiet today and you look sad" bumjoong said softly San gave him a small smile back "I'm fine hyung I just got a lot on my mind" san said back he appreciated him a lot.

Bumjoong smiled "well you know I'm always here for you if you ever need me and the offer to sleep in my room still stands I know you and seonghwa are having some rough patches" he said and san's eyes widen "h-how did you know?" He asked and bumjoong chuckled "you guys make it very obvious but today you guys look...distant from each other" he said.

San sighed "o-oh um yeah w-we broke up a month ago.." San said quietly and he felt like crying he never actually said it out loud or came to terms with it "wait really? How come? You guys seemed so perfect for each other" bumjoong said worriedly even though he was in fact in love with San he knew san would never return his feelings which he was somewhat okay with now all he wished was for San to be happy and he seemed really happy with seonghwa.

"Um I-I wasn't ready to come out and he was s-so we often got into fights a-about it and I-I guys he f-finally h-had enough" San said and tears streamed down his face bumjoong gasped and quickly pulled him into a hug "I-I'm so sorry to hear that san maybe you should talk to him soon I mean space was probably what you needed but you guys should talk soon" he said softly as San sobbed into his chest.

A few minutes later San pulled away "w-what if he won't want to talk to me h-hyung?" He said sniffling "nonsense san I'm sure he will as I said space was needed" he replied and San let another tear slip down his face "I-I love him so much hyung I-I don't know what I'd do if we're really over" San said wiping his tears away.

20 minutes later san went up to his and seonghwa shared room and when he got inside seonghwa seemed to be on his phone laying down san sighed and went to put his things away once he finished he went inside the bathroom to change his clothes for the pool.

He then left the bathroom and blushed seeing seonghwa stare at him "s-stop looking at me" he said with a deep red face and walked past seonghwa and out of the room that was actually the first words he said to seonghwa in a few weeks..

Pt 2?