The alien pt 3

Third pov

It's been 2 years since mingi and yunho reunited and mingi had his gorgeous baby boy surprisingly the baby came out looking human but he was still half alien.

Yunho was overjoyed he loved his boyfriend and his son that's right boyfriend he asked mingi the next day after they reunited and of course mingi agreed.

Currently yunho was feeding their son who they named jongho. Their son was a mamas boy he loved mingi to death he loved yunho as well a lot but he showed he favorite mingi more which yunho didn't mind he found it cute and was glad to be witnessing such cuteness.

Mingi walked into the kitchen seeing his boyfriend feeding their son and he smiled the sight was so cute to him he walked over to them and kissed both of their cheeks "hi my two favorite boys" he said smiling.

Yunho smiled back and so did jongho "hey princess how are you feeling?" He asked and mingi smiled "I'm feeling amazing yuyu" he said both of them smiling at each other "mama!" Jongho yelled making mingi giggle and yunho smile fondly "yes my handsome baby?" He asked and lifted jongho up who immediately latched onto his mom.

Mingi smiled hugging his son close yunho smiled as he watched the sight.

A few years later jongho was 15 years old and he'd grown very mature and handsome. Today was his first day of high school and of course mingi bawled his eyes out just like the day of his first time of school ever...

"Eomma please don't cry i'll be back home later and you know appa and I hate it when you cry" jongho said softly wiping his mom's tears mingi sniffled "I-I know but your my baby boy jongie I hate seeing you go off to school" he said and jongho smiled his cute gummy smile making mingi smile as well "I love you a lot eomma" he said shocking mingi who once again cried as he hugged jongho yunho watched the whole scene neither of them noticing him yet.

Until they pulled away and jongho felt his appa's presence he chuckled "hi appa" he said looking behind mingi yunho chuckled and walked up behind mingi hugging him "hey jong is eomma crying again?" He asked and jongho nodded making mingi pout and his son and husband laugh at him he was so cute.

Mingi and yunho got married when jongho turned 4 yunho proposed to mingi one day when they had dinner at their house and baby jongho helped him out it was a cute scene that had mingi sobbing. He was very sensitive but yunho never minded he would always be there to comfort his baby.

"Alright love I'll take him to school alright? You need some rest you've been working a lot lately" yunho said worriedly and mingi nodded pecking yunho's lips "o-okay yuyu I'll miss you" he said and yunho smiled giving him multiple lip pecks knowing mingi loved it he always did.

Mingi smiled at that.

Then yunho took jongho to school when they get there he parked his car "alright jongho I'll see you after school alright? Did you want me to pick you up or do you wanna come home alone?" Yunho asked and jongho smiled he loved that his appa gave him his space and freedom his eomma didn't do a good job of that but he still loved him.

"I'll come home alone appa thank you" he said and yunho smiled "of course bud you might make some friends today as well don't wanna get in the way" he joked jongho chuckled and gave his appa a hug shocking yunho since jongho stopped showing him psychical affection when he turned 12 he did love his appa but he just didn't want to show him any affection thinking it was embarrassing.

Jongho found out he was half human half alien at the age of 13 and he was scared at first but he had his parents so he stopped being scared and embraced it of course nobody found out though.