Richguy/poor guy pt 2

Hongjoong pov

It's been a whole month and jongho really hasn't spoken to me! He ignores me and acts like I don't exist! I mean I wanted this but it still breaks my heart and I can't even get angry at him since it was all my fault....

My heart breaks even more when I see him laugh or smile with anyone else I want him to smile that towards me and only me! Last week this girl was flirting with him and he flirted back! But then a boy also flirted with him before that and he flirted back! It made me so angry! He's mine!

I sigh sadly as I made my way to the table with my friends when I get there I sit down and stare off to space I don't even talk that much anymore I'm sure they noticed but they haven't said anything which I don't mind since I don't wanna speak about my feelings...

"Hyung" yunho said softly and I hum "are you okay? I didn't wanna ask you before but now I'm worried" he said "I'm fine yunho there's nothing to be worried about" I dismiss and he sighs obviously frustrated and I didn't blame him "hyung it's okay to not wanna talk about your feeling but it's not okay to push us away while doing so! We care about you and if your going to be weak and not talk to jongho then that is on you! It's breaking you not speaking to him, seeing him flirt with other people and ignore you! why do you do this to yourself?! To please your parents? Well newsflash hongjoong their happy while your suffering so for once in your life worry about your own happiness and not others!" Yunho said angrily but still worried and tears fell down my face.

Not because yunho yelled at me I know he meant well but he was right and I shouldn't be suffering like this all because of my parents...

"y-you're right yunho I-I'm sorry" i said sniffling "I'm not the one you should apologize to joong go to him" he said softly and hugged me i hugged back and soon pulled away i stood up and made my way to Jongho's table with his friends when I get there I stand in front of him "jongho can we talk please?" I ask softly i wanted to make things right he just stares at me "i don't want to talk to you hongjoong hyung" he said coldly which I deserved I knew this wouldn't be easy...

"But there's things I need to say...things I-I need to apologize for" i said desperately before he can reply his friend did "he says he doesn't wanna talk to you so get lost!" He says rudely and my eyes don't leave jongho's i ignored his friend since he didn't mean anything to me and my only focus was jongho...

"Jongho i will meet you outside after school" i said walking away i sigh as i sit back with my friends "how did it go hyung?" Mingi asked "i don't know...he said he didn't wanna speak to me i just told him I'd meet him outside after school his friend pissed me off before I bashed his head against the table i left after saying that" i huff mingi giggled "you do have a bit of temper hyung but if you need me to help I'm here" he said smiling yunho chuckled as did I..

After school yunho and mingi waited with me outside jongho and his four friends walked outside and I gulped hoping he'd talk to me.

And he did with his friends....

"Are you ready to talk jongho?" I asked ignoring his friends "i just came to say I-I don't want to talk hongjoong hyung I already gave you to many chances" he said but he didn't look like he wanted to say that...so I sigh "is that what you really want jongho or are your little friends putting words in your head?" Mingi asked calmly and Jongho's eyes slightly widen his friend then replies for him "he said he didn't want to talk so stop pressuring him! You fucking rich kids are so annoying! Never had anyone say no to you?!" He yelled angrily mingi growled walking closer to him "wanna say that to my face boy? How about I show you a rich side of me huh?" He said veins popping out of his neck scaring Jongho's friend I chuckled.

"Your nothing but a pussy so stay out of this it's between jongho and I!" I spat then turn to jongho with pleading eyes "please jongho I really wanna speak to you...I-I wanna apologize for my actions these past months" i said sincerely and Jongho's eyes soften "okay hyung" he said and grabbing hand walking off with me i blushed

He took me to his house surprising the heck outta me....

When we got in we took off our shoes and I looked around his house it was nice and cozy...I liked it.

"I-I like your home jongho" I said shyly he smiles "thank you hyung you can also sit on the couch, make yourself at home my mom isn't home and my little brother doesn't get out of school until later since he has after school" he said smiling I nodded with a blush and say on the couch.

He soon sits next to me and stares at me I blush "u-um so I wanna apologize first I really like you jongho b-but I let my parents get to my head and in the way of my happiness not only are they judgmental they are homophobic as well and I always wanted to please them....but that only lead to my misery when you started ignoring me and talking and flirting with other people it really hurt me and I realize I took you for granted I understand if you don't really want anything to do with me after this I would understand because I acted so cold and bitchy to you and I'm so so sorry jongho but I want you to know I-I really do like you I might even be in love with you.....that thought alone kinda scared me too, to be honest" I said blushing madly he doesn't say anything and continues to stare I couldn't tell what he was thinking...

Then he did something catching me off guard he moved closer to me and he pulled me into a soft yet passionate kiss I blushed but kissed him back wasting no time I felt so many emotions right now...

We made out for a couple minutes before we had to pull away for air.

"I forgive you hyung and I'm sorry I acted like a dick as well...w-would you um be my boyfriend?" He asked with a blushing face I blushed as well "y-yes jongie" I said shyly making him smile and hug me I hugged back.

We then cuddled on the couch for a couple hours before someone walked in "hey jongho!-" he stopped mid way "oh I didn't know you had company hyung!" He said and I blushed while Jongho chuckled both of us sitting up "hey San this is hongjoong my boyfriend" he said hugging my waist I blush more "um n-nice to meet you San" I said and he giggles "nice to finally meet you hyung and I'm glad you guys made up" he said smiling jongho smiled "of course!" He said and I giggled "you told him about me jongie?" I asked and he nodded "yeah I told him everything he actually told me I should talk to you but of course I chickened out" he said sighing.

I smiled and pecked his lips "it's okay jongie I'm glad we were able to talk though" I said smiling he nods smiling back San giggles "well hyung I have a uh friend coming over!" He said nervously and jongho laughs "if by friend you mean seonghwa then okay and I already know you guys are dating and have been for months now" he said making San blush "h-how did you know hyung!?" He whined and jongho laughed "it's obvious and I caught you guys making out three months ago and more times then I'd like to admit I just never said anything" he said teasingly making San blush more.

I giggle at their interaction.

After jongho teasing San more he finally went up to his room and minutes later someone else came in here who I'm assuming is seonghwa he bowed to us and went to san's room I giggle.

Jongho pecks my lips staring at me fondly I smile burying my face in his neck he chuckles.

"By the way baby what will you do about your parents?" He asked and I sighed in his neck pulling away "well I'm gonna tell them I'm gay and I don't care if they accept me or not" I said and smiled he smiled back "well I'll support whatever you do baby if you need a place to stay here is always fine too" he said and I nodded pulling him into a kiss he kissed back passionately taking control I let out a tiny moan gripping his shirt.

We pull away and smile at each other.

The end! If you want another part just ask since I'm not sure whether or not I should make another part 😆