Prolouge♡

Luthra Mansion,
There was an absolute silence in the house. It was obvious as it was midnight and that the rooms were not echoing with laughter which once prevailed in the house....as Shaurya heard from his rakhi dadi when his maasi+chachi and his mother used to stay in this house. Shaurya often heard that when his mother and machi used to stay here,in Luthra Mansion....every Sunday they used to spend family time where the whole day phone was banned and only happiness and joy was allowed but now.....after she left....everything changed. I wish that they never left,thought Shaurya while gazing sadly at the silent rooms of the house from the kitchen. How fast time flies....no one even understands. It feels like just the last day we started walking and today we passed 5 years after college life ended. All these thoughts wondered over Shaurya's mind while he mixed honey in milk for someone whom he knew would definitely be awake at this time going through his office presentations,giving it a final touch of perfection in order to get the new deal for the company.

Shaurya completed his daily chore and walked towards the room where that person was sitting as predicted

Scene shifts to another room,
A man was working on his laptop and heard some footsteps. Before Shaurya could come and knock on the door the man spoke.....
The man: Ab tak soya nahi? Firse doodh kyun le kar aa gaya? Jaa.....ja kar so jaa......warna subah uth nahi paaega jaldi.
Shaurya(with a slight smile): Aapko hamesha kaise pata chal jaata hain chachu ki main hi hoon?
Sameer: Kyunki main tere rag rag se waakif hoon...samjha na? Aur mujhe pata hain ki iss wakt ghar mein sirf tu hi jaag raha hoga.
Shaurya came inside the room with a smile after hearing the words from Sameer only to hand him over the cup of milk and honey.
Shaurya sat down on the bed behind on which Sameer never slept in these 20 years.
Shaurya: Chachu.....aap kabhi iss bed par nahi souge na?
Sameer: Haan.....tab tak nahi sounga jab tak teri chachi waapis nahi aa jaati.
Shaurya(smiling): Chachi ko pata hain kya....ki aap unse kitna pyaar karte ho?
Sameer(sarcastically chuckling): Nahi......usko lagta hoga ki maine usse kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi. Waise vo bhi sahi hain.....kyunki maine aaj tak kabhi apna pyaar jataya hi nahi uske saamne.
Shaurya: Aap unko itna miss karte ho....vo saari cheezein nahi karte jo aapko khushi deti thi.....iss bed par nahi soye pichle 20 saal se....apne hi kamre mein pichle 20 saal se sofe par uncomfortably some rahe....kisi aur ladki se flirt karna toh durr ki baat hain apne kaam ke alawa kisi ko time nahi diya. Isse bada saboot aapke pyaar ka aur kya hoga chachu?
Sameer: Yeh sab Shrishti ko thodi na pata hain...vo toh jo sochegi....usi par yakeen karegi.
Shaurya came and hugged Sameer from the back.
Shaurya: Kya hua tha chachu? 20 saal pehle jo maa aur maasi ghar chod kar chale gaye?
Sameer: Vo tu jaa kar apni dadi se poochna....aur khaas karke apne papa se.......
Shaurya: Jab bhi main aapse poochta hoon na yeh same sawal...aap mujhe same hi jawab dete ho.
Sameer: Vo isiliye kyunki yahi sahi hain.
Shaurya: Accha baba maan liya.......ab aap so jaaiye......kal aapko jaldi uthna bhi hain na?
Sameer: Haan.....tu bhi so jaa...tujhe bhi toh kal jaldi uthna hain na?
Shaurya: Hmm.....good night chachu.....
Sameer: Good Night beta.......
Shaurya left.
Shaurya was going towards his room when he saw the door of a room open. The room was dark but moon light was brightening the room. Shaurya quietly stepped inside the room and saw his father.....the Karan Luthra.....sleeping on the bed hugging Preeta's scarf.
Shaurya left without doing anything as he knew that his father loves his mother more than his life but....she might not accept him.

Scene shifts to a Preeta's house,
Rajveer was sitting at Preeta's feet looking at a burn on her feet teary eyed. He was teary eyed as well as angry. His gaze averted towards the girl lying on the floor actually sleeping. Preeta ordered Rajveer not to tell Palki anything but Rajveer cannot stop himself from bursting on Palki for he mother's feet condition.
Rajveer(in mind)(teary eyed): Main tumhe chodunga nahi Ms.Palki....just wait and watch.
Scene End.