Part 14

(Hello, all of my dear readers....I am overwhelmed with all your love🤗🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️your love always motivates me. I am very very happy that you all liked the last part sooooo much❤️🥰honestly I am.

I know you all have been waiting for the part since a long time but I didn't update....I am extremely sorry for the delay everyone....please forgive me.

(Hope you all would like today's part😊)

Scene starts in the hospital,
Rajveer rushed to the hospital followed by The Luthras who were the so called family of Shaurya.

Rajveer came to Shrishti and saw Shaurya lying unconscious on her lap. His forehead was bleeding, due to which a floral pink patterned hankerchief, now fully drenched in the flowing blood.

The Luthras were shocked to see Shaurya's condition but more than they were shocked.......they were guilty, feeling suffocated and worried for the person whom they never ever cared about, whose feelings they never ever cared for, who was left alone in his silent battles even in the existence of his family, who was never overshadowed by the Luthras infront of their selfish decisions.

While all the Luthras were busy in reminscing their bad deeds......Rajveer quickly filled all the formalities and Shaurya was lied down on the stretcher.

Rajveer(teary eyed): Shaurya.....kuch nahi hoga tujhe...tera yeh bhai kuch nahi hone dega tujhe....I promise....tu bas himmat rakhna.
Nurse: Sir aap sab yahi rukiye...andar allowed nahi hain.
Rajveer let go of Shaurya's hand but to everyone's surprise......Shaurya was holding Rajveer's hand tight. It was looking as if...Shaurya was feeling scared from going inside alone. It was as if a younger brother was feeling scared and wanted to hold the finger of his elder brother as a support. It was as if....Shaurya loved his brother very much and never wanted to leave him but when situation made him take such a drastic step...he is feeling scared from again surviving and facing the questions and wrath of his loved ones.

A tear flew down Rajveer's cheek seeing this. The hand which he always wanted to hold.....the hand which he should have held since the beginning is now holding his hand, fearing from the unknown treatment that was about to get him treated.

Rajveer(cupping Shaurya's face)(teary eyed): Kuch nahi hoga tujhe....darr mat....main hoon na tere saath....aur hamesha rahunga tere saath main...hum hamesha saath rahenge Shaurya...tu bas theek ho jaa.
Nurse loosened Shaurya's girp and tore his hand apart from Rajveer's leaving only blood stains on Rajveer's hand.

Never ever in his life did Rajveer think that something like this would happen. He never ever thought that he would love someone whom he always hated since childhood without even seeing him.

Heart full of regret, guilt and compassion filled for his brother...Rajveer sat down teary eyed on the bench without any words and his hands stained with his own brother's blood.

Sameer came to Rajveer and kept his hand on his shoulder teary eyed. Rajveer knew that Sameer was the only one who genuinely cared for Shaurya since childhood, like his own child.

Rajveer(teary eyed): Chachu.....maine aisa kabhi nahi chaha tha..I swear. Main maanta hoon ki maine nafrat ki hain Shaurya se lekin........kabhi yeh nahi chaha tha ki vo aisa kuch kar le......
Sameer(teary eyed): Teri galati nahi hain beta.......galati meri hain. Tu toh usse kuch hi din pehle mila tha...main toh use bachpan se dekh raha hoon....par maine kya kiya uske liye? Na hi usko ghar se durr bhej paaya aur na hi...(glaring at the Luthras)....unn logon se jinhone use dard ke alawa kuch nahi diya hain.
Kareena: Sameer tum......humari taraf dekh kar yeh sab kyun bol rahe ho? Ismein humari kya galati?
Sameer(chuckling)(teary eyed): Kya galati? Seriously? Arrey aap sab logon ne mil kar hi toh kiya hain yeh sab. Shaurya ki iss halat ka zimmedar aap sab hain aur especially.......(coming to Karan)...Shaurya ke papa...Mr.Karan Luthra.
Karan looked with numb eyes towards Sameer.
Sameer(teary eyed): Aap sabko...aur especially aapko bhai....aapko mukti chahiye thi na usse? Lo..de di usne chutti aap sabko....mukti de di hamesha hamesha ke liye. Aaj agar vo iss halat mein hain na bhai...uske zimmedar sirf aap hain. Aaj tak bhai....aaj tak kabhi bhi na aapne aur na hi aap sab mein se kisi ne bhi....Shaurya ko pyaar kiya infact....you all forced him leave the house and usi wajah se yeh accident......