Chapter 4 First day of training

Jacob pov

I knew the minute we bumped into the nune Issei would be going all. Googly eyes over her and sure enough.

 Googly eyes over her and sure enough

He was giving that stupid look. I closed my eyes yand rubbed the bridge of my nose as I just shock my head.

Jacob: *"whispering to myself"* Oh God help me.

I spoke to myself till I heard the nune speak that got my attention.

Blonde nune: I'm so sorry.

Jacob: Oh no it's ok. So I take it your new here?

Blonde nune: Yes my name is Asia.

Jacob: I'm Jacob.

I said extending my hand to shake which she gladly accepted. After we shoke hands I noticed Issei was still giving the same stupid look so. I had to eybow him to snap out of it and have him introduce himself.

Issei: Oh I... I'm Issei. I'm Jacobs brother.

He said extending his hand to shake which she gladly accepted as well.

Asia: I'm Asia. It's truly nice to meet you both.

Issei: You too.

As they let go of each others hands I noticed that the two were actually starting at each other in a loving manier. I smiled for them for a bit till I spoke up.

Jacob: So Asia. I can see your new here. Where you heading?

Asia: Oh. I'm heading to the church here. Can you tell me where it would be at please?

Before I could say anything Issei answered.

Issei: I could show you.

Asia: Thank you so much.

Issei: Of course. I'll see you later Jake.

Asia: It was nice to meet Jacob.

They both said as they took off not giving me enough time to say anything as they took off. I sighed out of annoyance as they walked off. I then started walking towards my house till I heard someone.

???: Hey there!

I turned around and saw Rias and Akeno walking towards me with their hand in the air waving.

Jacob: Hey Akeno. Hey Rias What's up?

Akeno: Not much.

Rias: We Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?

They both asked as they stood next to me.

Jacob: Yeah sure. I'm cool with it.

Akeno: Alright! Then let's have some fun!

Rias: *"giggling a little"* Oh before I forget. I got word that your trainer will be here tomorrow.

Jacob: Nice. So.... You want me to order pizza?