Chapter 5

Hey, Guys!

So here are the shout-outs!

---> Harvey_Quinn

---> Cheyanne456

---> WinxClubBloom93

---> reginatista

---> kimmy23089

---> AlexaLeonPeters

---> Bloom102

---> larawafan

---> huhasujuwwuddm

---> danyellaaa_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 ~ Darkness inside her Heart ~

--------------    

Bloom's P.O.V

...: Hi, Bloom!

When I saw Her, I couldn't believe it! 

Me: N-no! I-it can't be!

...: *Smile* Happy to see Me?

Me: But... Sky, Defeated You! You're already gone, Dark Bloom!

Dark Bloom: No, He did not destroy me.

Bloom: What do you mean?

Dark Bloom: Instead he send me to the oblivion! 

I looked at Her, With confusion in my eyes.

Dark Bloom: I was there 3 years Bloom, After that I was trapped at your Heart, Bloom! 

She went near Me and went around Me.

Dark Bloom: When your heart is filled with sadness and anger, Those energy is transferring to Me. I used my last energy to cast a spell, That when I gathered enough energy from you, I can have full control of your body.

Me: No!

Dark Bloom: *Smirked* See you, Next Time.

She turned into smoke and went inside Me. After that, I decided to run back to Alfea and went straight to My room at Our dorm and lock the door.

--------------    

Sky's P.O.V

We we're almost getting back to Red Fountain.

When I notice, Bloom haven't come back yet. Out of no where, We saw Bloom crying heading straight inside Alfea. 

We all looked at each other, And started running inside Alfea and to their Dorm.

When we reach their Dorm. I hurriedly went in front of Her Room that she share with Flora. 

Me: *Worried* Bloom? Bloom, Open the door. 

I kept on knocking at the door, But she didn't respond or open the door, So we just let her stay in the room and We all sat in the couch of their dorm in Alfea. 

Me and the Specialists decided that we're not going anywhere until we know if Bloom's okay, Mostly Me, I'm worried for Bloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!

Vote|Comment|Follow

Bye!

L E E