Chapter 22

Hey, Guys!

So here's the shout-outs!

---> eetje020

---> bloomsky09

---> csilv15032

---> xba0mix

---> Ab03127

---> Astrid_Valkyrie

---> Leslennie

---> haileyquinn889

---> ShabneezAbdool 

---> DanaYousef7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22 ~ Demon's Army ~

-----------------   

Third Person's P.O.V

After what happened to Alfea, Stella just stayed inside her room crying and thinking what happened to her dearest Best Friend.

Stella: No! No! It. It can't be!

Stella said, the Winx, Specialists, Miss Faragonda and especially Brandon was worried for Stella. As much as possible they're keeping a close watch on her because she might do something to hurt herself.

Flora: Stella? Are you alright?

Stella looked at her and just ignored Flora's question.

Brandon: Stella?

Stella: What?

Musa: Whoa! Stella! Easy girl!

Stella: What do you want?

Stella said that without any expression and not even turning her head to face them.

Stella: If you don't need anything, all of you can leave.

The Winx can't do anything to stop Stella, They know how hard to lost a very very close Best Friend. 

----------------- 

Musa's P.O.V    

Me: So.... What are we gonna do know?

Aisha: I don't know. Any Ideas?

Flora: None.

Tecna: Even if there are many of Ideas I can't think of one right now.

Me: Neither.

The specialists just shrugged. All of us are still wondering and also lonely. 

We're wondering, why did Bloom chose to join Valtor's Side, And we're longing for Bloom because we miss the old Bloom that's always by our sides and will fight evil just for the good.