Epilogue

This is it guys! *happy squeal*

This is the Epilogue! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue 

-----------------

Third Person's View

Everyone is wondering what happened after the fight.

Stella: Bloom!

Musa: Bloom! Where are you?

Flora: Daphne, can you sense Bloom's energy?

Daphne stopped for a second then closed Her eyes and concentrate.

Daphne: I can't. 

Sky: Daphne are you sure? Can you sense magic energy from afar?

Daphne: I can do that. I'll try.

She once concentrate... trying to feel her sister's magic energy. She started breathing heavily and her brows show confusion.

Thoren: Daphne?

Tecna: Daphne, what happened?

Daphne: I can't! 

Everybody on the courtyard of Alfea looked at her because she shouted so loud.

Aisha: What do you mean, 'I can't'?

Daphne: I can't feel her magic energy. Everywhere. It's like she's doesn't exist.

Everyone is shocked at her statement. The Professors felt fear rose up their bodies as they hear what Daphne said, while the Winx and The Specialist, felt sad because they lost a very important person, especially Stella and Sky who feel dead as they hear that.

Stella: No! Please tell me Daphne, she's not gone!

After Stella shout she fell on the ground and cry not minding that others are looking at her, with sadness and pity in their eyes, all they could do, is looked down on the ground as they hear Stella's cries.

As Stella continue to cry, the ground started shaking...

Musa: What's happening?!

Aisha created a platform for all of them to stand and not get involved with the shaking ground.

Ms. Faragonda: The whole magic dimension, it's unstable.

Helia: Why?

Tecna: Bloom is the guardian of the Dragon's Flame.

Ms. F: Daphne, you passed down the Dragon's Flame to Bloom, can't you obtain it again so that we can balance the Magic Dimension, until we find Bloom?

Daphne: I'm sorry to disappoint you Headmistress, but I can't. It can only be passed down to generations. If Bloom only had an offspring, she can pass it to her offspring.

Flora: But what will happen know? Bloom doesn't have an offspring, because she has been trapped by Dark Bloom and the Trix.

Fairy: Look!

Everybody looked at the direction that the fairy was pointing at and they saw something was rising from the ground.

Daphne: It can't be.