Chapter 17

Hey, Guys!! 

First, I would like to dedicate this chapter to her, for the nice Feedback's on chapter 16! That's all! :)

So here's the shout-outs!

---> TaurusSilver3

---> abadiamaolicia

---> AnnaDoran9

---> Ittyipe-Angela

---> AmelynSiew

---> Fiiiinnaaaa

---> oliyanne

---> mnm11567

---> JJETZ0101

---> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17 ~ Not Ready Yet! ~

--------------  

His' P.O.V

AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!! They are destroying the plan! ahhhhhhhhh If only I can get my hands on those girls, I could kill them already................

Her: Master!, We only need patience!

Me: They are getting into my Nerves!

Her: I KNOW! If I have another chance, I'll literally gonna kill them! But I myself have to be patience.

Me: Make sure, they're not gonna ruin our plan!

Her: I'll make sure of it! I have to go, bye!

After what she said, she hang up the call. 

Just a little more time, I can get everything I want!

--------------  

Bloom's P.O.V

Me: What the!!! Where are we GOING??!!

Flora: Relax, Bloom! We're almost there.

Ahhhhhhhhh, why can't they just say where are we going!!! I just sat on the chair and wait until we arrive somewhere!

--------------  

Stella's P.O.V

It's been 2 days, yet the Winx and Bloom hasn't come back yet! I know something is not right! Where are they?!

Me: Bloom, answer the call!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm getting frustrated by this! And I still have to go to Solaria for Mom and Dad's Ball, I still don't know what's the occasion for having a Ball! 

...: Stella! You still have to prepare!

I opened the door, and saw Brandon fixing his suitcase, I went to him, then he faced me and he said

Brandon: Stella, you have to fix your suitcase before we leave.

Me: Alright.

I fixed my suitcase, so we can leave anytime to go to Solaria,

Brandon: Are you done packing, Stell?

Me: Yeah. Uhm, Brandon?

Brandon: Yeah?

Me: Do the specialists, know where the girls are?

Brandon: Actually, Stella, No. They've been contacting the other girls, and still no has been answering their phones.

Me: What's happening to them?

--------------  

Tecna's P.O.V

Bloom, when will you have the courage to tell that something or someone is bothering you? We're your Best Friends Bloom, we have been friends ever since you stepped your foot at ' Alfea College '  

Aisha's P.O.V

Bloom, We're here for you just tell us how can we help you. We're your Best Friends, you're the one who help me when I was new at ' Alfea College ' now it's my time to help you, just ask or tell us how, Bloom!

Flora's P.O.V

I'm your Room Mate, Bloom. I know you, We know you! We could all help you, If you tell us the problem. We're here for you, you can trust us, Just tell us Bloom! We're all worried for you, for others and for the whole world!

Musa's P.O.V

Bloom, you've change once you left for 3 and a half years until you came back, We're happy but worried, since you came back, you changed, I'm sorry if we have to do this to you, but this is our way to help you!

Stella's P.O.V

Bloom, your my best friend, I know if your lying or not, but i'm getting more curious of our other friends, it's like they are very suspicious of you, If they are your Friends, they can help you not spy on you!

Bloom's P.O.V

I know your all troubled and worried about me, but I can do this alone. This is my problem, not yours. I know we promised to each other that, ' one's problem, problem of all ' But I don't want all of you to be In DANGER, I'm sorry.

His' P.O.V

You can't change, I still need you for my plan. I came THERE to get you, I can't lose you, that easily. If they want you, They have to get true Me, before they get you. Your under my  commands, And I'm not gonna let that slip away that easy.

Miss. Faragonda's P.O.V

I know something is wrong, this can't be one of the signs of DANGER, all the fairies, specialists and the witches are still not ready to fight HIM, Even HER she's still not ready to fight a SO MUCH STRONG GUY!! Everything is not  yet READY. I need to stop him, as soon as possible or should I say before he enters  ' Alfea College ' . No one will hurt my students, Until HE hurts me first!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!

Vote|Comment|Follow

Bye!

L E E