part 4 ....

We both reached mall

Y/n- jungkook why did you wear your mask ....

Jk- nothing i just like to wear it 😅😅

Y/n - oohh...strange ....

Jk- hehe ...let's go inside

Y/n - okay

They both went in

(Y/n was done with her cloths now she wanted to bought undergarments for her ..she was going towards the section jungkook was following her and when he saw tha section he gluped and felt shy )

Jk pov ..

(i was following her then suddenly I saw she was going towards lingerie section ....i felt nervous and shy ...)

Jk- y/n ..go inside and buy your things i will wait her ....

Y/n - okay (she understand everything and smiled )

(After shopping they sat in car and coming back to home )

On way

Y/n - jungkook you know ..i am little bit confuse ...

Jk - and why are you confuse miss ..

Y/n - actually may be I saw you pic on bus but when I focused there you turned car ...so i m not sure

Jk- may be you had an illusion of my handsome face .....i know I am handsome but that doesn't mean you can see me everywhere 😂😅😅.

Y/n - umm okay ..but .... Aah leave it ( shy shy 😏😏)

Jk pov

(Hufff because of my smart brain i saved myself before getting caught )

They both reached home ...and went inside ...y/n laid on sofa thinking about that bus ....

Jk- what's your favourite food ?

Y/n - umm palak paneer 😋😋 ..

Jk- what is it ? ...

Y/n - it's a Indian dish ...which is made by spinach and paneer 😋😋

Jk- oh okay ...umm y/n i m on leave for 2 months so I can be with you here ..but after that I have to go to my company ...

Y/n - okay I will adjust but try to find a way for me to send back ....

Jk - ok I will try ...

Jk - let me make something to eat. ..

Y/n i m coming tooo ..

Jk - you set the table okay

Y/n - okayyyyu 😁😁

...(let's see what will happen in next part ...💖💖💖 See you guys ...)