part 7

... next morning...

( They both came from there room .... Y/n was looking dull and pale .... She was looking so lazy and she didn't seem well ... jungkook noticed it ... He asked her )

Jk - hey are you okay? ..you are not looking well ...

Y/n - i m okay don't worry ( she said with low voice and sat on couch)

(Jk came to her and touched her forehead to check temperature) ...

Jk - y/nnn ...you are burning ...you have high fever ...

Y/n - don't worry ... It is just little fever...

Jk- let me call doctor ..

Y/n - it's okay jungkook... i m alright

JK- literally you don't even care about yourself? ..huh ? How can you be so careless? ... I m calling doctor

( Jk called doctor.. doctor came and checked her .. doctor prescribed some medicine and told jungkook to take care of her .. jungkook nodded then doctor left  )

Jk- hey sleep for sometime i m making soup .... Let me take you to your room

Y/n - okay ...

(He took her to  room .. and laid her on bed )

(After sometime he came with soup in his hands ...and placed that on table .. )

Jk- get up y/n .. first take this soup...

Y/n - i don't want .. ( she said in sleepy voice )

Jk - heyyy ...get up fast ...i m feeding you ...

(Y/n slowly sat on her bed and jungkook fed her soup ... Y/n was feeling so happy ...she haven't feel this care before from someone except her parents .... She was feeling so happy and her heart fluttering as she was looking at jungkook who was taking care of her)

( As soup finished jungkook was about to go but she held his hand and said )

Y/n - take me to washroom i want to wash my face ...

JK- okay ...come here ( he supported her on hand and took her toh bathroom... ) ..

(Y/n was washing her face with shaking hands jungkook noticed it and said her to stop  ..then jungkook washed her face hands upper neck ...)

Jk- are you feeling fresh now ?

Y/n  - yes ... (She smiled)

(They both came to room and y/n laid on bed as she asked for  something to jungkook which made him shock)

Y/n - jungkook can you please stay here ... With me ..i Want to get some sleep ....

Jk- ..umm ..  i.i. okay ..

Jk pov.

(Why i am caring about her so much ...why i feel so comfortable with her .. why is she different from other girls ...and makes me blush and loving... Umm ...it's because of friendship yeahh ...we have strong friendship bond ..that's why ...yeahh ....but is it really friendship? ..i don't know ...leave it ... Let's sleep)

(As he sat on bed and laid beside her ...she was holding his hands and they both slept while looking each other )