AMUSEMENT PARK 🎆🎫

Y/n get up early ....she was so excited for amusment park ....she get ready ....

Her dressup

(A/n - jungkook types hi hai ye toh Puri 😎😂

Jungkook was also ready

His dressup

Y/n in mind -

Y/n in mind - ...omg he is killing me yrrr. ...god save meeee .....

Jk in mind - she is looking so gorgeous 😩😩 ..

Y/n - hey jungkook good morning ......

Jk - good morning y/n

Y/n -  umm i m so excited for today ...😁😁when will jimin come ?

Jk - jimin must be coming.

* Ding dong *

Y/n opened the door ...

Jimin - hey y/n good morning ( he hugged her)

Y/n - good morning jimin ..(hugs back )

(Jk was burning in jealousyyyyyyyy.  He pulled away y/n from him )

Jk- hey bro ...

Jimin - hii ...so let's go .....

( Jk wore his mask and started car ....y/n was about to sit in front seat next to jk ...but suddenly jimin came and sat there....y/n felt little upset  )

(Y/n sat in back seat and jk started drive .. they enjoyed the ride and laughed)

Jk- so we are here ...

Y/n - yeahhhh ..i want to ride all rides

Jimin - beautiful ....can we hold hands ? ....

( Someone was burning in anger )

Y/n - ofcou....

(Jk cutted her of )

Jk - y/n let's go..look this ride has short line ..(he grabbed her hand and took her with him )

( They went to rollar coaster y/n and jk was beside each other.... y/n hugged jungkook arm tightly..... Jungkook was enjoying so much ...not ride but her touch 😏😏

After that ..they went to restaurant they had there dinner and came back to home )

Jk - aah welcome back ..i m tired

Y/n - yup !! ..would you like to have coffee i m making

Jk- yeahh~

( Jk went to kitchen to drink water y/n was making coffee ....they both were back facing each other ..they both turned and y/n leg get slipped ...they both fall down ..y/n was upon jk and and anddddddd ....there lips met ....they both were shocked y/n hands were on jk chest and his were on her waist ..they both lost in each other's eyes jungkook started moving his lips y/n wasn't responding but after second she also kissed him back ...jungkook phone rang and they both came to sense ..y/n get up and give him his coffee and rushed to her room ....jungkook was annoyed because of irruption he looked at his phone......jimin was calling him ...)

On call

Jk- hello what do you want ( angry tone)

Jimin - hey calm down ...what happened to you ?

Jk- nothing just tell me what you want ?

Jimin - i was just wanted to talk to you ...cant i call my maknae ..

Jk- no you can't ...bye

Jimin- heyyyy ...okay bye ..may be you are busy ... good...kookie ....keep staring at her ..

Jk - w...what do you m...mean ?

Jimin - you know I know ...ok bye

Jk- Jim...

(He cutted the call )

*Call end*

Let's see what will happen in next part 😉😉