part 8

Jungkook pov.

As I woke up I heard some sniff .. i looked at my side y/n was crying ..i was worried... I didn't knew what happened to her but I wanted to calm her so I hugged her ...

JK - call down y/n ... What happened ? why are you crying?

Y/n - sorry i disturbed your sleep ... (As i wiped mt tears )

Jk - it's okay just tell me why are you crying?

Y/n - i m missing my home ...(as i started cry again)

Jk - don't worry y/n .. you will go back to your home soon. ..

(after sometime she calmed down )

Jk - how you feeling now ? ...let me check your temperature...
(He checked her temperature)

Jk- your fever has gone ...how you feeling now?

Y/n - i m feeling good .. jungkook ..can we go for lunch outside?

JK- yaa sure ...get ready ..

Y/n - okay ..

Jk- get ready fast...

Y/n - actually you are in my room so if you go then I can change ..

Jk- ye -yeah ..sorry ..(i realised I was in her room ...it was embarrassing)

(He went to his room and get ready and waiting for y/n in living room as she comes jungkook heartbeat increased..he was continuously looking at her .. y/n  wore a floral print dress ..which has red flowers on white gown ... She was looking beautiful ..)

Jk pov.

She is amazing..she looks perfect in every dress .. she is driving me crazy mannn ....   i just want to kiss her .....she is so beautiful... . Aah jungkook stop staring at her but I can't remove my eyes from her ...her lips are looking so attractive ... She is coming ahh .... (As he looked away)

Y/n - should we go ?

Jk - um .. h.. yeahh ..okay ..(he was nervous that's why he was confused what to say )

Y/n - ok ...

Y/n pov.

He is so handsome yrr .... How can someone be that much cute and hot at same time ...stop it y/n .. you think to much ..

(We reached restaurant and we had great lunch we came back all tired ...i went to my room to get fresh ...there was a...  Lizard...)

Y/n - ahhhhhh ... (She shouted and went outside jungkook was infront of door)

Jk- what happ- .. ( as she hugged me her legs were around my waist that reminds me the first meeting with her )

Y/n - there is a lizard in my bathroom ... (Then she realised she is in his hands ahe gets down and said sorry )

Jk - ( chuckled) ... Hehe ..let's goo see where is it ..
( I went inside and saw there was nothing)

JK- y/n it's nothing here

Y/n - i have seen Lizard ... really .... I can't come inside i m scared ...

Jk- haha ...you can use my bathroom go ...

Y/n - okay thank you ...

(She went to his bathroom and she forget her towell ...wooahhh. ..)

Y/n pov.

Aah ..i forgot my towel what should I do now ... should I ask him to give me ..or i should go outside ...no i cant go outside like this ...  let me call him

Y/n - jungkook ...

Jk - yes do you need something?

Y/n - ac - actually I have forgot my towel in my room can you give me that please ...

Jk - (gulped) .. umm ..yeah okay ..

Jk - here take this.  

Y/n pov.

As i opened door slowly ..i looked at towel in his hands and i looked up at him ..he was looking at opposite direction ...that made my heart flutter ...  He is such a gentleman i said to myself ...

Y/n - thank you ...

(Time skiped )

(They both had dinner and slept in there own room .)

(Time skipped they both get close to each other. . it's almost 2 months of them staying together . They both get close to each other .. they both know that they are in love with each other .. )

One day

Suho called jungkook

*On call*

Suho- hey bro ..i have a good news

Jk - what is it ?

Suho - i have completed my project.. that teleportation machine. ..you you come to my house tomorrow

Jk - that's great ..y/n will be happy ....okayyy ..i will come tomorrow

Suho - okay .. see you ..

*Call end*

Jk - y/nnnnnnnnn ....that machine is ready...

Y/n - (wide opened my eyes) that means I can go my home ?

Jk- yes ..(but that news made his heart break as he know that y/n will leave now ..)

Y/n - when can I go home ?

Jk - tomorrow..

Y/n -  i should pack my things tonight ..i m so happy ..but (she realised that jungkook is sad and then she get it ..)

Y/n - but I don't want to go ..

Jk - i also don't want you to go ..

Jk- let's sleep y/n  ... It's already night and you have to get up early tomorrow ..( as there was tears in his eyes to hide them he was talking to her without looking at her )

Y/n - jungkook . ( I hold his hand )

Y/n - can we sleep together tonight? ...with cuddles ..i want to spend my rest of time with you ...

JK- okay (he smiled)

(They both went to his room and slept there with cuddling each other they both were so sad to leaving each other )