Chapter 4:

"Next, the Kill this love G group performance!" The screams were loud in the studio, all the fans that came to watch cheering them on.

Hanbin tried to get as close as he could to the screen, not wanting to miss even a second of the performance.

For no specific reason, of course.

Hanbin was in awe. As soon as Zhanghao appeared on screen, he knew it was over for the K team.

The stylists had put Zhanghao in a very suitable fit for him, which made him look extremely attractive. The jacket hugged his waist in all the right ways, and the half sleeve with the glove was beautiful.

His voice and his fluid body movements were even more stunning.

Hanbin was so so concentrated, and could only clap in awe when the performance was done.

"They were great" someone spoke, praising them.

"We're in trouble" Gunwook, a member of the kill this love K group team wailed.

As expected the G group had won, and Zhanghao was very happy to know that he had placed the highest out of all of them.

Later that night, Matthew was peacefully laying on his bed in the kill this love dorm, when Hanbin came walking into the room wearing black short and a black sleeveless tee.

"Hyung! Why are you here?" Matthew asked, as Hanbin joined him on the top bunk.

"Where's Zhanghao hyung?" Hanbin asked, scratching his arm.

Chen Kuan Jui was also in the room with them, eating a snack.

"He's coming soon, he said he had to get something" Matthew shrugged.

"Oh, Hanbin-ah, what are you doing here?" Zhanghao mumbled, walking into the room, going to stand next to the bed.

"Oh, you have this too?" Zhanghao wondered, pointing at the injection spots on Hanbins arm.

"Zhanghao hyung also has those" Kuan Jui spoke.

"Ah really? Woah Hao hyung, we've got really a lot of stuff in common" Hanbin said again, probably because now there was a camera recording them.

Zhanghao gasped, turning around and placing a hand over his hand, trying to look shocked.

Hanbin laughed at that.

When Hanbin came down from the bed, Zhanghao was able to see his arm tattoo for the first time clearly.

"Don't regret what you do" Zhanghao spoke what he read.

"What?" Hanbin let out a confused sound, before he realized and turned his arm.

"Ah yeah, you like it?" Hanbin chuckled.

"Why, does it matter?" Zhanghao frowned, crossing his arms.

"To me, yes" The younger whispered in his ear, adding, "meet me on the roof later?" Before completely leaving the room, not even letting Zhanghao answer.

"What did he say?" Matthew tilted his head, wondering.

"Nothing important" Zhanghao answered, rushing to the bathroom.

———-

Zhanghao was contemplating if he should go to the rooftop.

It was around 2am, and he was pretty sure Hanbin might be waiting for him, even thought he hadn't said the time.

He did show a piece sign before leaving, so Zhanghao thought he meant 2am. He wasn't sure.

Should he really go?

He didn't want to. He was already starting to get too attached to the younger boy. Yes, he did agree to be friends, but they could be Normal friends.

If only Zhanghao didn't feel that big wave of emotions every time he was with Hanbin.

He shook of his covers, standing up. He was wearing a black hoodie with long checkered pajama pants. He made sure no one woke up when he took his puffer jacket and exited the room.

When he was in front of the door that led to the rooftop, he inhaled deeply.

Why is my heart beating so fast? He thought.

Shaking his head, he opened the door, and from there, he could see Hanbin leaning onto the railing, wearing only a grey hoodie.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming anymore" Hanbin said, somehow looking even more handsome without any makeup on.

How is he so damn handsome?

"Yeah sorry, I didn't want to wake up anyone" Zhanghao lied. He definitely wasn't going to say that it took him 30 minutes to make up his mind to come here.

"Do you have tattoos?" Hanbin asked.

"I have a small one on my back" Zhanghao had gotten that tattoo as soon as he turned 18, which was his favorite flower.

"Oh? Where on your back?" Hanbin seemed very interested in this.

"It's kind of like in a spot you can't really reach" even if he wanted to show it, he'd have to get shirtless for it to be seen.

It looks like Hanbin knew this though, when he asked, "will you show me one day?" Hanbin's voice tone had lowered, and he was smirking.

Zhanghao's eyes widened, as he was struggling to put together a sentence.

"No" He ended up saying.

"Oh, why not? I showed you mine! Here, wanna see my other one?" Before Zhanghao could even answer, Hanbin pulled his hoodie off, as he stayed with a short sleeved black shirt.

He pulled down the collar of the shirt, revealing three small symbols tattooed.

"Wow, that's very pretty" Zhanghao didn't even notice that he was stepping closer and closer until his fingertips were touching the small tattoo.

"Do you like it?" Hanbin whispered, not wanting to distract the younger from his dazed state.

"yeah, what does it mean?" Zhanghao nodded.

"Maybe I'll tell you when you'll show me yours" Hanbin covered the tattoo again, throwing on his hoodie since he was dying from the cold, but he didn't move, which still meant that they were standing in close proximity.

"What makes you so sure I'll show you it?" Zhanghao mumbled, putting his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"You don't want to see me sad, do you?" Hanbin said cutely, which made Zhanghao frown.

"Have a good night, Hanbin" Zhanghao said, walking back into the building, leaving Hanbin alone on the rooftop.

Update cuz Zb1 debut announced in July 🤭🤭